81 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By king718, Member on 5th May 2014, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2016, 02:38 PM |#71  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I want to use Gaana App's premium version for free is there any hack if yes plz provide

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I want to use Gaana premium for free plz suggest me how

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

How you find it. I want to use gaana premium version.
The Following User Says Thank You to ppoojavermaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ppoojavermaa Ad-Free

13th March 2016, 08:30 PM |#72  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Steps to rename the songs automatically
Quote:
Originally Posted by avdheshgoyadi

I found out one of the Java codes written on earlier page, but I was able to name only about 15 songs out of the total 600 songs, rest all resulted in error.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

How to do that? Can you add a video showing all the steps.

Here's the link for my source folder : drive / open?id=0B7JtzOY95m4lRWs4TnJXRXNSWTA

Things to do to run this : Get your sqlDB file where all your songs are stored in db3 format.
Extract them in one excel (See the 'gna' folder from this link and go to excel to see the template)
Done. Open the exe file (Which should be in 'debug', if not, compiler the project to get one) and
run. UI is pretty easy to understand.

If you face any issues, do let me know.
9th April 2016, 09:38 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Storing permanent data
How?
4th May 2016, 05:31 AM |#74  

More
This is how you save songs from Gaana app
For Android users:

Goto : SD card/Android/data/com.gaana/files/.gaana/

You can see your downloaded songs but these are not recognizable files.

Next step:-

select all these files and copy and save to other location, rename all these files as .mp3.

All Done!!!!.

Cheers!!!
22nd May 2016, 01:55 PM |#75  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I have signed up for one year of Gaana's premium service, and primarily listen to it via the Windows 10 app. Would anyone know where this app saves the downloaded songs?
I checked under AppData\Local\Packages\TIMESMOBILELIMITED.Gaana_ra ndomstring but do not see the downloads in any of the subfolders.

EDIT:
I see the songs under the LocalState subfolder. These have a .mp4 extension, but filesizes are too small! Just 1.4mb for what is supposed to be the HD version. For comparison, I have the same song in FLAC, with a filesize of 28mb!
Also, I am getting an "unable to parse" error in JRiver Media Center. So I assume the Windows app uses DRM on the downloaded files.
22nd May 2016, 02:35 PM |#76  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 4

More
They have all the songs in the compressed format hence the size is so small.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
31st July 2016, 05:52 AM |#77  

More
What if there are no files in the files folder ?
2nd September 2016, 10:24 AM |#78  

More
Thanks bro ... it worked
Thanks bro ... it worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReX-Hell2heAven

Gaana allow us to play the downloaded songs in their app only...But we can change this and can get downloaded files
Open ES File Explorer and enable Show hidden files ON ....
go to ANDROID/data/com.gaana
U will find one folder files open that
They are your downloaded files .........
Select one file by long holding ,,then mark all by using select all(top right coener tick mark) option and tap RENAME(below) in that select "rename extension name" type .mp3 and hit OK and u can move all these files to a folder wherever u want
now you can play this files in ur default player ..

But the problem is in ur player u wont see the names and album arts for these songs n it'll be PIUA I hope I helped u

13th October 2016, 03:34 PM |#79  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose2114

For Android users:

Goto : SD card/Android/data/com.gaana/files/.gaana/

You can see your downloaded songs but these are not recognizable files.

Next step:-

select all these files and copy and save to other location, rename all these files as .mp3.

All Done!!!!.

Cheers!!!

I am using moto g 1st gen. I installed gaana app today. But I am not able to find the folder com.gaana under the folder .

Any moto g user can confirm ?
13th October 2016, 07:18 PM |#80  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriusblack

I am using moto g 1st gen. I installed gaana app today. But I am not able to find the folder com.gaana under the folder .

Any moto g user can confirm ?

Does ur mobile have an SD Card slot? If so, u should be checking ur internal memory's Android folder for the gaana files .

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
13th October 2016, 08:40 PM |#81  

More
No memory card slot separately. Only internal memory. It's moto g gen 1. I also tried on Redmi 2, but can't find the folder
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)