[All Devices] CrossBreeder - 7.2.13 -Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit su

Search This thread

xevolution

Aug 11, 2009
Smooth Performance

I have a Samsung Grand i9082, and have tried a lot of different combinations to minimize the lag, this is the closest I got till date.

I am using a Stock Rom 4.2.2, CPU Governor is set to Performance & no other tweak is applied.

Thanks for this awesome fix, Credit goes to @idcrisis & @fivefour

Reactions: mysteryno46

Tuneer

Sep 15, 2013
Is there any way to check if I have this mod installed ... if not then if I flash the unistaller will it hqrm my phone?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

discoversumit

Jul 20, 2011
Kolkata
Samsung Galaxy M30s
Hi 'mysteryno46',

In below thread 'CrossBreeder_12-1-2013' is used, can i use this one to flash or the one in this post- 'CrossBreeder_7.2.13.zip'

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

I am on - Cosmic ROM + Glucon Kernel + PurePerformances™X ; I will be uninstalling PurePerformances™X to check if it works for me or not...
Any issues you see here..?

-----
Update: - Uninstalled 'PurePerformances™X' from recovery; installed 'CrossBreeder - 7.2.13', rebooted, working great then ever before.
Changes noted-
Lags in gmail, chrome resolved.
More speedy load of games.
2G Internet worked great as in PP X, no changes noted.
speedy load of messgaes, dialer, contacts.

Thanks for sharing this ... :good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This isn't my work, but it's my pleasure to share it here on the page for those who doesn't know about it. Credit goes to @idcrisis & @fivefour :good:

What is CrossBreeder?

This is a new take at improving Android and reducing GUI lag.

It's lightweight and won't consume battery. Users have reported drastic improvements in usability and battery life. It will show noticeable improvements.

All you need to try it in custom recovery. It is for all Android devices. ( not x86 ones ).

This is a combination of 5 different key methodologies to improve the Android experience:

Go to original thread for more info: Specifically Post#3 Latest version works in our device so go ahead and flash. If you don't find suitable just flash the uninstaller. :) (Don't worry uninstaller won't be needed) Try it. :victory:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

IMPORTANT - Please uninstall a prior version of CrossBreeder(Only if you already have) by flashing the attached latest uninstall ZIP before flashing the latest version. Please report problems only with the latest version of the software along with your model number, ROM details and the output of the following command:

su -c "/system/etc/CrossBreeder/CHECK_PROCS"

Please upgrade even if you're happy with a prior version as there are some prospective issues with prior versions which can result in your phone doing more work than necessary.
    PurePerformances™X_Uninstaller.zip

How to uninstall pure performance TX...?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Link Uploaded on Mediafire. Download the uninstaller zip from the link and flash it. :victory:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?ax4jk2zbj7vvf34

Hoping that helps. Cheers ! ! !:good:
    Of course man it makes a hell lot of difference in performance

No, I got a massive drop in performance after installing crossbreeder.
    I'm running custom ROM and custom kernel [kernel may not support crossbreeder, maybe]
    I had to uninstall crossbreeder.
    I have tried pure performance too.

:p
    hey mysteryno46 i have already flashed pure performance tz... will flashing cross breeder over it.. cause any problems as such.. ?
    :confused:

I was talking about crossbreeder. I have used pure performance too but not much difference I felt and so uninstalled it, but crossbreeder have made a lot of difference in performance of the phone. Waiting for you to try and get back here with your experience. :good:

First do uninstall pure performance just to avoid issues later on and otherwise you'll be dissatisfied with the crossbreeder...:p
    Better check crossbreeder alone, you will feel the noticeable difference. :good:
    did u try it.. any difference in it?