I probably messed up the last bits but it took around 2 hours for me to do this!
First, the batch didn't work. Initially, I got the "device not found error" (moborobo solved it by finding the drivers instantly, but holy cow it installs a lot of crapware on your pc and tablet!). After that, the batch gave the "permission denied" error.
In the end I went with this solution (doing it through Android Terminal emulator). I probably messed up with a few letters here and there and it took like 4 or 5 tries (I sound like a dumbass, but it's because it's almost 4 am and this took WAY too much time :x )
Thank you very much for the files, now it's time to flash the custom ROM!