Thanks Meter: 3,701

By noobnl, Recognized Developer on 6th January 2014, 10:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2016, 11:09 PM |#1751  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karier13

I live this ROM and update it once a week from a nightly. I was just wondering if it will be upgraded soon to 13. I have tried a couple of the 13's and they were pretty good but, while I could receive texts, I could not send texts. Not sure about receiving calls since I don't get calls very often. Not trying to rush anyone but this ROM is so good and just curious.

Probably not going to happen officially. Your best bet are the unofficially compiled builds by Temasek. Everything on HLTESPR except SMS is working at this point, so it's looking pretty hopeful. Read this post about official support:

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

1. official cm13 died a natural death since late last year. There were initial push of cm13 stuffs but none works to bring up the device. Since then nothing was done.

I push stuffs to CM gerrit and was ignored so I abandoned the move.

2. Yes more will be coming...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dopamin3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dopamin3 Ad-Free

5th February 2016, 07:14 PM |#1752  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Wanted to give CM12 a shot to see how I like it but I'm having an issue. I had my sim unlocked after my 2yr contract was up with sprint to use the phone on straight talk. After installing CM12 I get a "no sim detected" constant reboot. Does CM12 flash a new modem causing me to lose my unlock and if so, is there a way to instsall without flashing a new modem keeping my unlock? I guess the real question is, will CM12 work on MJ4 modem and if so how do I install and keep my unlock?
13th February 2016, 09:02 PM |#1753  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I just DL latest version but for some reason I can't find the zip when I'm in twrp recovery any help fellas
30th March 2016, 12:53 PM |#1754  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fihnakis

Wanted to give CM12 a shot to see how I like it but I'm having an issue. I had my sim unlocked after my 2yr contract was up with sprint to use the phone on straight talk. After installing CM12 I get a "no sim detected" constant reboot. Does CM12 flash a new modem causing me to lose my unlock and if so, is there a way to instsall without flashing a new modem keeping my unlock? I guess the real question is, will CM12 work on MJ4 modem and if so how do I install and keep my unlock?

Need to know this too
4th April 2016, 08:56 PM |#1755  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fihnakis

CM does not flash a modem. Modem is separate from ROM.

However, MJ4 is an old modem (jellybean?), so it won't work on CM12 (Lollipop). You need to update your modem and baseband. There's a thread around here somewhere with how to do it using Odin.

Edit: here it is

https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=h...3&share_type=t

[Baseband/Modem] OC5 Odin flashable

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA-Developers mobile app
21st April 2016, 11:15 AM |#1756  
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Are there going to be any updated builds for this ROM?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
9th May 2016, 04:00 AM |#1757  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,701

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_tx_man

Are there going to be any updated builds for this ROM?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

There won't be any upgrade to CyanogenMod 13.0 because I am busy with another open source project with an awesome company I work for.
I have no motivation to continue this one because I don't have the time or energy.

Shareef Ali
The Following User Says Thank You to noobnl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2016, 09:26 PM |#1758  
Flag Jc tennessee
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Where's the GPS fix please

13th May 2016, 10:08 PM |#1759  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant76

Where's the GPS fix please

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=66476694

2nd June 2016, 05:11 PM |#1760  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
No 4g/LTE
I have searched far and wide for an answer to this and all of the suggestions have not helped. I get no 4G/LTE on this ROM. Anywhere. Ever.

Just to make sure, I flashed back to OEM ROM and instantly had three bars of LTE so it is definitely something with the ROM or the settings I am using. (I also wiped and did a clean install of the latest CM12.1 and still got no LTE.) I have toggled every setting I could find both in the regular settings and in the *#*#4636#*#* menu and nothing will activate 4G. If I put it in LTE only mode it will just say it can't find a connection.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
2nd September 2016, 11:24 AM |#1761  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Just wondering if the current version of CM 12.1 stable? or does it still have these problems that I've read in this post?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)