[How-To][G935F] Injustice theme at the new update PER (It is UP)

Search This thread

t-shock

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
Hello to everyone
I just downloaded the XFA PER for my G935F and I used the "stock" csc which it was over 150mb. I said ok will flash it just to see what it is inside. The installation and booting took a while and when I finished with the setup wizard I saw the batman theme installation. I was shocked. The theme is beatiful and it has many great features. (New AOD style added)
Photos are given.
Take a look and let me know what do you think.
When I find new features I will let you know

I was asked to upload a guide on how you can install the PER firmware with the Injustice theme. You should backup everything since this is going to wipe all of your data. If this is your first time flashing with Odin or you are a newbie, please stay away....... This may be risky for you......

Here is the guide
1. Backup everything since this is going to delete all of your files
2. Download this rom
3. Download Odin 3.11.1
4. Open odin and select the AP to the AP and CP to the CP etc......
4b. Go to the pit section and select the given PIT, because the CSC.tar is very big
4c. Make sure that you have the re-partition button checked
5. Make sure that your device is charged more than 40%
6. Reboot to download mode
7. Flash it
8. When it comes up, force the phone to boot to the recovery and wipe data (this step is essential if you want the special CSC to be applied
9. Reboot
10. Enjoy

Don't forget to press the Thanks button

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160603-122811.jpg
    Screenshot_20160603-122811.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 29,610
  • Screenshot_20160603-122816.jpg
    Screenshot_20160603-122816.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 29,453
  • Screenshot_20160603-122820.jpg
    Screenshot_20160603-122820.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 28,614
  • Screenshot_20160603-122824.jpg
    Screenshot_20160603-122824.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 27,116
  • Screenshot_20160603-122903.jpg
    Screenshot_20160603-122903.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 26,979
  • IMG_20160603_122833.jpg
    IMG_20160603_122833.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 27,295
Last edited:

amar95353

Sep 29, 2014
Last edited:

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
I have installed the apk and it works fine if you want to keep the theme active for more then five minutes use package disabler from the playstore to disable the theme store. Here's a link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro

This will allow you to keep the theme active.

It doesn't work the theme is still deleted after 5 min

amar95353

Sep 29, 2014
It works perfectly fine for me. Did you make sure you disabled both theme store applications. Here is an xml file download this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9e0-e27EVVKcml6X0hWSzI5cFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Then activate the theme again. Once you have activated the theme go into package disabler and import the xml the one you just downloaded. The theme should now be activated and will stay on until you reactivate theme store.

Last edited:

darkmage06

Jan 22, 2012

Hi you could try visiting this link: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s7/themes/marvel-themes-s7-t3340869

Basically you need to disable both Theme store and Theme Center.

Theme store can be disabled easily. As for theme center, you have to select manual disabler in package disabler pro and type com.samsung.android.themecenter to disable it. I have tried and it worked on my non rooted s7 edge. :)

bubu23

Nov 25, 2006
eilat
people first of all its working great you just have to know how to cancell the trial version.

sec ill explain you but if you likes theme you have the bigest theme stuff that ok with our phone here :http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6-edge/themes-apps/theme-park-super-hero-t3386909 best place .

FOR ROOTED DEVICE
•Download and install a simply apk. Installation may take a 3-4 minutes as the're many sub-apk. Wait until you see in homescreen message "Installation complete"
•Move the file json from data/overlays/jsonfiles/triljson into userjson. It's always good to test theme while it is on trial version to see any problem with installation
•For MM delete preferences folder in data/overlays(after reboot your device (don'the worry the folder preferences it will be created after reboot)
•Apply theme
FOR NO ROOT DEVICE
•Download and install the theme a simply apk .installation may take 4/5 minutes . Once you see install complete in homescreen your good to go .
•First option app best you use on play store •EZRA PACKAGE DISABLER PRO $1.95
•After you go in (package disabled pro)for the custom themes on here locate it in Theme Center from your phone hit trial,then with PDP look for Theme store and them disable both that's it now it will stick,picture down.

enjoy

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
It works perfectly fine for me. Did you make sure you disabled both theme store applications. Here is an xml file download this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9e0-e27EVVKcml6X0hWSzI5cFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Then activate the theme again. Once you have activated the theme go into package disabler and import the xml the one you just downloaded. The theme should now be activated and will stay on until you reactivate theme store.

Hi you could try visiting this link: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s7/themes/marvel-themes-s7-t3340869

Basically you need to disable both Theme store and Theme Center.

Theme store can be disabled easily. As for theme center, you have to select manual disabler in package disabler pro and type com.samsung.android.themecenter to disable it. I have tried and it worked on my non rooted s7 edge. :)

people first of all its working great you just have to know how to cancell the trial version.

sec ill explain you but if you likes theme you have the bigest theme stuff that ok with our phone here :http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6-edge/themes-apps/theme-park-super-hero-t3386909 best place .

FOR ROOTED DEVICE
â?¢Download and install a simply apk. Installation may take a 3-4 minutes as the're many sub-apk. Wait until you see in homescreen message "Installation complete"
â?¢Move the file json from data/overlays/jsonfiles/triljson into userjson. It's always good to test theme while it is on trial version to see any problem with installation
â?¢For MM delete preferences folder in data/overlays(after reboot your device (don'the worry the folder preferences it will be created after reboot)
â?¢Apply theme
FOR NO ROOT DEVICE
â?¢Download and install the theme a simply apk .installation may take 4/5 minutes . Once you see install complete in homescreen your good to go .
â?¢First option app best you use on play store â?¢EZRA PACKAGE DISABLER PRO $1.95
â?¢After you go in (package disabled pro)for the custom themes on here locate it in Theme Center from your phone hit trial,then with PDP look for Theme store and them disable both that's it now it will stick,picture down.

enjoy

I MANAGED to fix it but your steps didn't really work, you also have to stop both apps because for some unholly reason the timer always came back until I accidentally greenified both apps now the timer is gone (I accidentally pressed the greenify shortcut on my home screen)

amar95353

Sep 29, 2014
I MANAGED to fix it but your steps didn't really work, you also have to stop both apps because for some unholly reason the timer always came back until I accidentally greenified both apps now the timer is gone (I accidentally pressed the greenify shortcut on my home screen)

That's what I have been telling you to do since my first post. You have to disable both of the theme store applications using package disabler to get the theme to stay activated.

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
That's what I have been telling you to do since my first post. You have to disable both of the theme store applications using package disabler to get the theme to stay activated.

I DID but they had a Background process running which shut the theme off even though both apps were disabled only when I force stopped with greenify and disabled the package did the timer go away

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to everyone
    I just downloaded the XFA PER for my G935F and I used the "stock" csc which it was over 150mb. I said ok will flash it just to see what it is inside. The installation and booting took a while and when I finished with the setup wizard I saw the batman theme installation. I was shocked. The theme is beatiful and it has many great features. (New AOD style added)
    Photos are given.
    Take a look and let me know what do you think.
    When I find new features I will let you know

I was asked to upload a guide on how you can install the PER firmware with the Injustice theme. You should backup everything since this is going to wipe all of your data. If this is your first time flashing with Odin or you are a newbie, please stay away....... This may be risky for you......

Here is the guide
    1. Backup everything since this is going to delete all of your files
    2. Download this rom
    3. Download Odin 3.11.1
    4. Open odin and select the AP to the AP and CP to the CP etc......
    4b. Go to the pit section and select the given PIT, because the CSC.tar is very big
    4c. Make sure that you have the re-partition button checked
    5. Make sure that your device is charged more than 40%
    6. Reboot to download mode
    7. Flash it
    8. When it comes up, force the phone to boot to the recovery and wipe data (this step is essential if you want the special CSC to be applied
    9. Reboot
    10. Enjoy

Don't forget to press the Thanks button
    I unpacked the theme from the sec_csc.zip
    I don't think so that it will be able to be installed as a normal app but you may need root to put it to the /system/app/ folder

Here the link

FOR ROOTED DEVICE
    •Download and install a simply apk. Installation may take a 3-4 minutes as the're many sub-apk. Wait until you see in homescreen message "Installation complete"
    •Move the file json from data/overlays/jsonfiles/triljson into userjson. It's always good to test theme while it is on trial version to see any problem with installation
    •For MM delete preferences folder in data/overlays(after reboot your device (don'the worry the folder preferences it will be created after reboot)
    •Apply theme
    FOR NO ROOT DEVICE
    •Download and install the theme a simply apk .installation may take 4/5 minutes . Once you see install complete in homescreen your good to go .
    •First option app best you use on play store •EZRA PACKAGE DISABLER PRO $1.95
    •After you go in (package disabled pro)for the custom themes on here locate it in Theme Center from your phone hit trial,then with PDP look for Theme store and them disable both that's it now it will stick,picture down.

enjoy
    Thank you for this ... I just install it .. then use titanium backup to freeze theme store and go to system/priv app/themecenter and rename the apk to ThemeCenter.apk.bak ... it's all working.

Thanks again... I'm happy with this Batman AOD
    you don't need to freeze theme store bro, you're rooted so just apply trial theme, while on trial delete "preferences" folder on /data/overlays then CUT the theme package name on /data/overlays/jsonfiles/trialjson PASTE it to /data/overlays/jsonfiles/userjson and reboot. Make sure to re-apply theme after reboot. :)
    So you can install the theme regularly but it says trial and it ends after a few minutes
    I have installed the apk and it works fine if you want to keep the theme active for more then five minutes use package disabler from the playstore to disable the theme store. Here's a link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro

This will allow you to keep the theme active.