FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BOOTANIM][16 MAY 2016][UPDATE]Catching Fire[SENSE][FLASHABLE & NON]-NEW BLUE VERSION

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2016, 09:11 PM |#41  
OP Member
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Late to the party-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysgz

Will this boot animation work on the One X+? If not, can you PLEASE make one? It looks so badass!

Wow, sorry for the huge delay in response. I guess I had email notifications turned off... I highly doubt you still have the One X+ but if you do, let me know and I will produce a One X+ version.

13th June 2016, 01:45 AM |#42  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 1,025

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for this beautiful rom
2nd September 2017, 10:12 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am not able to download it.the link you provided is asking for renewal or deletion of some subscription. Plz help.
4th September 2017, 09:46 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneleft.ak

I have created a boot animation from the artwork in the movie Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Below are some pics used in the animation. I have also included sound. The zip is flashable from TWRP or CWM and will place the boot animation and sound files in the system/customize/resource directory (Should be okay for SENSE 4.0, 5.0, 5.5 and 6).

*Tested with Sense 5.5 and Sense 6.0

UPDATE: I have rebuilt the animation from the highest quality source with the highest quality settings for the jpegs in the bootanimation. This VERY HIGH QUALITY version is available from devhost at the link listed below.

2ND UPDATE: I have made a silver blue version which is available for download below.

Boot Animation-Catching Fire BLUE VERSION(with audio)-flashable-VERY HIGH QUALITY.zip

Boot Animation-Catching Fire BLUE VERSION(without audio)-flashable-VERY HIGH QUALITY.zip

Boot Animation-Catching Fire(with audio)-flashable-VERY HIGH QUALITY.zip

Boot Animation-Catching Fire(without audio)-flashable-VERY HIGH QUALITY.zip

*Thanks to RobinMobile for posting this video on youtube

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE "THANKS" BUTTON BELOW!

I tried to flash it in my nexus 5.bt it didnt get installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)