FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New Battery for GT-I9195

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Droid Fanatic, Junior Member on 26th June 2014, 09:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all

Does anyone know where i can find a legit replacement battery for my phone. I look at amazon and they either look too cheap or have terrible reviews. Where can i get official batteries for about 20 pounds or less. I live in the UK.

Thanks

5th May 2016, 09:01 PM |#2  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
"Craftmann" makes not bad batteries. Check this.
19th May 2016, 04:48 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Do you have a link? I heard that only the oem battery was recommended.
12th June 2016, 06:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
on my device I'm using craftman9195 battery, you can find it on ebay
16th June 2016, 12:14 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I bought it directly from Samsung. There was a review on a german site, which showed that 12 out of 12 batteries from amazon were faked ones.
http://www.heise.de/ct/ausgabe/2015-...e-2604617.html
23rd January 2017, 01:12 AM |#6  
Flag Between the beginning and the end...
Thanks Meter: 10

More
What about this one?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/2100mah-Akku-...-/151630886545
7th May 2017, 07:11 PM |#7  
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 14

More
i just replaced my battery with the oem one although i bought it for like 9€ from a local shop.
although it lasts a bit longer, when it gets to around 30% then its no more stable and it will possible have the the usual behaviour we all know dropping instantly to 20-10% in minutes etc...
anyways....is there something we have to do when we replace a battery? Are there and battery stats or something that we have to reset or tickle so that Android will "learn" the new installed battery is in place?
8th May 2017, 01:05 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterglow

i just replaced my battery with the oem one although i bought it for like 9€ from a local shop.
although it lasts a bit longer, when it gets to around 30% then its no more stable and it will possible have the the usual behaviour we all know dropping instantly to 20-10% in minutes etc...
anyways....is there something we have to do when we replace a battery? Are there and battery stats or something that we have to reset or tickle so that Android will "learn" the new installed battery is in place?

You probably bought a counterfeit battery.
As stated above most of the OEM Samsung Batteries that are sold are faked.
The Following User Says Thank You to playitlouder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift playitlouder Ad-Free
8th May 2017, 04:34 PM |#9  
Flag athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playitlouder

You probably bought a counterfeit battery.
As stated above most of the OEM Samsung Batteries that are sold are faked.

hmmm you may unfortunatelly be right....:| is there a way to identify? i guess that would be hard.
any others "good ones" like Craftmann that sb mentioned here?
15th May 2017, 08:56 PM |#10  
Flag athens

More
anyone has any 1900mah battery to suggest please?
Not looking for extreme capacities and stuff, but one that you have tested and behaves just like or close to when we all had the original battery that came with the phone.
Someone recommended the Deji battery but there is no way on earth i can find somewhere else than this Turkish shop
25th May 2017, 09:10 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I have been on TechOrbits battery bought at Amazon.com for about two weeks now and am satisfied with it. They have warranty, so if the battery bloats (which happened to the previous eBay knock-off in just one year) I could get it replaced.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5EK96F/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)