By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2016, 09:43 PM |#18841  
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,585

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Got a few things to finish up but something will be in the updater tonight...Also We will have a press release about upcoming updates that I'm sure you all will love! Oh and a new updater release...with...built in notifications! That's right bye bye push bullet hello internal ones. Love is in the air tonight!

DJ

You guys continue to amaze me...............................Thanks for keeping up with the non-stop BS from google.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fhem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fhem Ad-Free

16th June 2016, 10:38 PM |#18842  
Moderator Committee / The name's Bond...Ionic Bond: Taken, not Shared
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 16,894

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abense

hangouts crashing on both my XT1575 and Nexus5. Perhaps cause I updated "Android System WebView"

Not sure if you fixed this or not, but this happened on my son's N7 yesterday. I had him download and flash the ThemeReady Hangouts 10 and it still continued. After the normal troubleshooting (removing Layers:reboot, clearing cache, downloading stock HO from APKMirror and pushing it, flashing TRHO10) he finally fixed it by clearing Data on the app. Since he is young, I have my parent account on his devices and then his own account married to that one. Had him sign into his and re-apply his layer theme and all was well.

Like I said, he's young, but I helped him over the phone and he nailed the issue before I did. Lol But ya, I'm confident in his abilities to download, boot into recovery and flash the zip or push apk and set perms; was about to have him grab a logcat if clearing data didn't work. He's 10 and his younger brother who is 8 was sitting right next to him playing Destiny and laying waste on all who defy him.

Might be tied to WebView update. I have one device that I've updated it and one that I haven't, so I'll check those out tonight when I get home. My youngest son has not updated his WebView yet and is on TRHO8.1, so I might be able to induce this again and capture a log. We'll have to see.
16th June 2016, 10:42 PM |#18843  
Clemson
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody

Not sure if you fixed this or not, but this happened on my son's N7 yesterday. I had him download and flash the ThemeReady Hangouts 10 and it still continued. After the normal troubleshooting (removing Layers:reboot, clearing cache, downloading stock HO from APKMirror and pushing it, flashing TRHO10) he finally fixed it by clearing Data on the app. Since he is young, I have my parent account on his devices and then his own account married to that one. Had him sign into his and re-apply his layer theme and all was well.

Like I said, he's young, but I helped him over the phone and he nailed the issue before I did. Lol But ya, I'm confident in his abilities to download, boot into recovery and flash the zip or push apk and set perms; was about to have him grab a logcat if clearing data didn't work. He's 10 and his younger brother who is 8 was sitting right next to him playing Destiny and laying waste on all who defy him.

Might be tied to WebView update. I have one device that I've updated it and one that I haven't, so I'll check those out tonight when I get home. My youngest son has not updated his WebView yet and is on TRHO8.1, so I might be able to induce this again and capture a log. We'll have to see.

"All I needed now was a computer. And a ten year old kid to teach me how to use it."
-Fletch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVbGpzsuNjE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abense For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abense Ad-Free
16th June 2016, 10:54 PM |#18844  
Moderator Committee / The name's Bond...Ionic Bond: Taken, not Shared
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 16,894

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abense

"All I needed now was a computer. And a ten year old kid to teach me how to use it."
-Fletch

Haha. Touche'

Two of my favorite few lines I still use to this day are, "It's all ball bearings these day." and when we are out to dinner, I ask to charge it to the Underhill Account. No one gets it, but I laugh on the inside.
"Can I use your towel? I just hit a water buffalo?"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Woody Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 12:00 AM |#18845  
Flag Florida Panhandle
Thanks Meter: 3,048

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody

Haha. Touche'

Two of my favorite few lines I still use to this day are, "It's all ball bearings these day." and when we are out to dinner, I ask to charge it to the Underhill Account. No one gets it, but I laugh on the inside.
"Can I use your towel? I just hit a water buffalo?"

Fletch...Classic. I DVR'd it last month.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fly4awhtgye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fly4awhtgye Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 04:33 PM |#18846  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,647

Donate to Me
More
Short delay in updates, Google App update 6 won't be included. Has Issues we need time to figure out, so we will upload what we have now.....

To explain what's changing....we are no longer going to do bulk updates...YAY you say? Yes sir YAY! That means once it passes testing it will be uploaded right away...like hangouts 10 has been done for weeks..my bad! Been a busy month but now all devs will be trained to update. Also send notifications of said update...you might see beta versions so they can get your reaction. Kinda mass testing and way more releases..might have a few fix it updates but better then waiting. You can always revert if too broken and report to us the issue. This will help us better and get you guys more involved on seeing why we take so long to release updates...it's a lot of work just testing so you can help us now! B_boytm was a fan of BOOM SHAKALAKA updates with huge releases...I was too but change is good!

So with a new updater coming and more frequent releases I'll have more time for training. TBO-Academy was on a long break but it's going full force soon then we will start class 2 for those who wanna learn how to maintain and update apps for us. The 6 we have now are leaning so much but we are leaning too, getting organized and creating a curriculum so next class shouldn't take as long.

My personal things: As you all might not know my son is a cancer survivor now 3 years but now my mother is facing cancer at 73 years old so I moved back to assume her house since its being too much for her...I'm busier then I thought I'd be after moving back to Chicago but with these changes I'll get more time back for the team.

Don't let what's going on in my life get you down, it is what it is and I'm already a pro at this cancer fighting stuff...old hat now so fear not Android is why I don't go postal..it's my way to escape the world and have peace in my mind...I thank you all for supporting us thru the years and I'll tell you this...until the dark is gone from the knight TBO will never die!

So let's celebrate a new chapter in TeamBlackOut with hopefully New apps and revival of old keeping what we have fresh and new for our awesome users!

Thank you!

DJ
TeamBlackOut
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 05:25 PM |#18847  
Thanks Meter: 868

More
You and the rest of TBO are frickin awesome, you guys are appreciated more than you realize I'm sure. Thanks for the news update.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mega Montana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mega Montana Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 06:32 PM |#18848  
Flag Ventura Co., CA
Thanks Meter: 914

More
Any reason why the play store keeps turning back to white?
17th June 2016, 06:57 PM |#18849  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,270

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

More information about your setup might be helpful - BUT - TBO Black Play Store has Never - Ever changed to White on any of my devices.

Sent From My SM-N910W8 Running CMRemix 6.01
17th June 2016, 07:04 PM |#18850  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,321

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

Update from Google.
17th June 2016, 08:24 PM |#18851  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,270

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLBeev

Update from Google.

Strange that it hasn't happened to me.. I turn off auto update on the store - I almost daily flash an update for the Rom that I'm running (Factory Reset etc Flash) Don't know if that's why... But Play Store is as Black as TBO's work is Golden 😊

Sent From My SM-N910W8 Running CMRemix 6.01
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)