[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

CardinS2U

Nov 23, 2006
Len, think you can add in the android all markets apps/protected apps..etc? or should we wait and that eventually show up in the future. not important. but just my bought apps missing.. I can live without , just a question=)

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Len, think you can add in the android all markets apps/protected apps..etc? or should we wait and that eventually show up in the future. not important. but just my bought apps missing.. I can live without , just a question=)

i will think about that, but i would like to preserve my rom as a custom stock one, not a tweaked eclair-froyo one.
and it only is a file tu adb push :)
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

CardinS2U

Nov 23, 2006
i will think about that, but i would like to preserve my rom as a custom stock one, not a tweaked eclair-froyo one.
and it only is a file tu adb push :)

spareparts idiot proof push! maybe? hahah I hate windows 7.x64 ..getting adb to work takes alot of digging...got it work before but lost the links..haha thats why I ask..but its ok...I rather stay custom! =)

Harry454

Mar 21, 2010
Gold Coast
Quick question does anyone know how to when you open the messaging app and then hit a thread the default to handcents convo, I cleared defaults on both apps but it won't work and it used to on cyanogen, I'm confused now on what to do! Thank you, great rom!!

Last edited:

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
ok so please remember to check md5

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Hi, Leo you makes great efforts with your Rom, i like your spare parts mod... you creat it by your self?

hi rodriguez,

i took the aosp code of android 2.1 then update the xml and create the rest. i had to learn java btw, so it took me 3 days to dev it.

i will very soon release my sources so you will see what i changed :)

k2bk2b

Nov 28, 2005
Are you many to have those weird issues?
Because I don't.

So the problem is they are not listed?
Could someone reboot and try to have this error again? With a logcat by PM please:
$ adb logcat

Thanks a lot for helping me debugging ;)

Hi Leo, would u like the logcat after we reboot adw launcher or before?
I moved my apps 2 sd. after several calls, the apps all went missing.

When i goto ADW settings>select ADW version it will fc for a restart. which all apps start showing up.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Hi Leo, would u like the logcat after we reboot adw launcher or before?
I moved my apps 2 sd. after several calls, the apps all went missing.

When i goto ADW settings>select ADW version it will fc for a restart. which all apps start showing up.

the "select version FC" is a recognized bug in ADWLauncher 0.7.7.

I would like the adb logcat from the boot to the point when you see your apps dissapear: so from boot to move an app 2 sd. PM me with full output please.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you