218 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By okizen, Senior Member on 16th March 2014, 05:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th September 2015, 03:06 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi
I'm from Ukraine .. and the issue just began also with me ... it started on Sunday 20th Sep. 2015 at 13:00 GMT.
I didn't do anything ... suddenly happened
no
no

27th October 2015, 10:02 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Read more here
8th November 2015, 08:46 PM |#43  

More
me tooo!
1. where are you from?
Im from Toronto, Canada
2. When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system?
This issue started last week.
3. Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings?
Nope, no changes.
4. Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began?
Nope, not since the last update.
However viber is working perfectly on my laptop in windows 10. On my samsung galaxy s4, it displays whether a contact is online or not, however it won't show the seen or delivered signs and the message "no connectivity" keeps popping up. Wifi is working perfectly with my other phone apps. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall it... Please reply ASAP.
19th December 2015, 01:18 PM |#44  

More
Viber Disconnected
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Hi there, pls provide me with the following details: [ Hi Viber

1. where are you from? Ireland
2. When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system? After adding the Viber app to my windows laptop. Got as far as "message will be sent to your pnone". No message from Viber & no viber service on the phone since
3. Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings? No
4. Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began? No

Awaiting your reply. Thanks for your help!

Thank you
5th January 2016, 09:31 AM |#45  

More
I'm experiencing the same issue. And not only did this happen once but a lot of times already. Especially when i'm on my mobile data. I can use all other apps requiring internet connection but viber. It would get reconnected for a while and disconnect again. Please address this issue as this has caused so much inconvenience already. Thanks!
10th April 2016, 02:51 PM |#46  

More
Hi same thing is happening to me.
I'm from Nepal but in Turkey these days. The viber was working very well until the day before yesterday. I haven't made any changes to my phone. Can update my viber profile, email messages but cannot send and receive messages.
All other apps are functioning well and I can't risk to uninstall viber and install it again as it will require verification and I'm not able to do it with the same number right now.
Please help me!
12th April 2016, 05:56 PM |#47  

More
Hey am from Turkey its been a week now that mine is not working! Please solve this for me i Love this app
30th April 2016, 11:20 PM |#48  

More
Having the same issue need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by okizen

I'm having a problem with viber which started a few days ago. Whenever i try to message someone it says 'Disconnected. Messages and calls are unavailable'. Meanwhile my wifi is working perfectly well with other apps. Is this problem known to viber?

Also when in a call on viber it keeps losing connection idk what's going on
31st May 2016, 09:49 PM |#49  

More
Hello Viber team I'm having the same issue with my Viber , my Viber was working fine and now its been two hours since it stopped working it says messages and calls unavailable I'm having great fast internet all other apps works fine but Viber won't . please help I need Viber so much right now!
20th June 2016, 08:39 AM |#50  

More
Viber Disconnected even with strong wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team
Hi there, pls provide me with the following details:

1. where are you from?
2. When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system?
3. Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings?
4. Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks for your help!

1. Maldives (Dhiraagu Network)
2. Its been working since i received an Update my samsun note 4 last update.
3. No
4. No
7th August 2016, 01:56 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi im from the Philippines. i have a problem with viber since i last install it on my samsung J7. it always says disconnected messages and calls unavailable... i have a good PLDT wifi at home. pls help.
The Following User Says Thank You to source71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift source71 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)