[Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

Search This thread

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
Ok i recompiled fine but when i press the power button for the menu it reboots lol, I'll see if Jonathan's code will help, can you put it in the code tag or format it what i have to change?

Ok i recompiled fine but when i press the power button for the menu it reboots lol, I'll see if Jonathan's code will help, can you put it in the code tag or format it what i have to change?

I will help you later on give me some time i am redoing i am getting screenrec and screenshot

Try this
https://pastee.org/fgf85

Sent from my Samsung SM-N920T using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: Ather and daxgirl

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
I use smali out of here
In Status Bar Icon Controller.smali i have done so

Sweet. Thank you. Did you use Lollipop smalis or Marshmallow ones? There are two different guide for each

Edit: @kep2008 I see you used lollipop smalis. I don't have setClockVisibility method. Did you add?

Edit2: Made it working, now I need to make the layout fixed as it's messed up here

Last edited:

ikrom

Mar 31, 2013
Namangan
how to replace signal icon in Dual-SIM phones ?

stat_sys_signal_0.png
stat_sys_signal_1.png
stat_sys_signal_2.png
stat_sys_signal_3.png
stat_sys_signal_4.png
in folder drawable-sw360dp-xxxhdpi-v13 replaces only one....

kasi5471

Aug 4, 2015
Düsseldorf
@SidRobo thx for the guide it works great?

And @daxgirl thx for your mention

Anybody know where i can set Reboot with sigle press Action? I have 5 way reboot and i will delet it...thx for help

615606d4a1e5044acf2ec9271f3198de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

SidRobo

Apr 14, 2015
Tehran
hi. so you fixed cond_ and changed goto/16 :goto_241 to goto/16 :goto_7 , right?
if you couldn't fix and you get hot reboot after pressing it means you missed something. Do you push GlobalAction$46.smali to services?

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
I have .method public setClockVisibility (Z) V in StatusBarIconController.smali, i just changed it.

Thank you my friend, it's eventually done. It was like I had to finish a handbook to compile this mod!
@jovy23 @tdunham please check the comment here about the custom clock and dark mod. I wish we could make a general guide to apply on other mods too like traffic meter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160620-172139.png
    Screenshot_20160620-172139.png
    54 KB · Views: 473
Reactions: kep2008 and tdunham

renzetti.s

Jun 15, 2012
hi. so you fixed cond_ and changed goto/16 :goto_241 to goto/16 :goto_7 , right?
if you couldn't fix and you get hot reboot after pressing it means you missed something. Do you push GlobalAction$46.smali to services?
I tried to help but was without pc so isu do best i can. Btw check your guide and what i wrote some post ago seems to me that miss some part in blue. But may be im wrong

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: lâm1990

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Thank you my friend, it's eventually done. It was like I had to finish a handbook to compile this mod!
@jovy23 @tdunham please check the comment here about the custom clock and dark mod. I wish we could make a general guide to apply on other mods too like traffic meter.
Nice find. This only does clock though correct?
As I said before, there are many other items, signal, battery, wifi, notifications, all other icons like Bluetooth, sound & alarm that appear in statusbar. It would be a big undertaking and maybe not all items appear as they should in the end especially if the user has already custom colored the icons/views.

SidRobo

Apr 14, 2015
Tehran
I tried to help but was without pc so isu do best i can. Btw check your guide and what i wrote some post ago seems to me that miss some part in blue. But may be im wrong

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

tnx for help. I saw posts from last night. you know JonathanRAZ , kasi5471 did it successfully (and myself :D) so i don't think i missed something in guide.

Reactions: daxgirl

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
And I apologize, I am still working with Dynamic Statusbar mod to clean up extraneous code from the smali and to get some default settings set when it first gets used before I can post the new modifications.

Reactions: Kamy

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Nice find. This only does clock though correct?
As I said before, there are many other items, signal, battery, wifi, notifications, all other icons like Bluetooth, sound & alarm that appear in statusbar. It would be a big undertaking and maybe not all items appear as they should in the end especially if the user has already custom colored the icons/views.

Yes only clock mod and it's not compatible with custom color, dark mode would actually reset the custom color. I think it's just a personal preference.

SidRobo

Apr 14, 2015
Tehran
You didn't.
Shall we make a non request regular reboot instead of 5 way reboot for on click the reboot button?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Well... honesty i like it and it's so cool and i want to add it for Reboot Recovery but some people don't like it.
Also it's make it kinda safe.

Sent from hell

Last edited:

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
[Guide] Dynamic Statusbar Gradient Android MM UPDATE

Dynamic Statusbar Gradient is not just another gradient modification, it detects the package that is opened and applies the gradient color to adapt dynamically to match. This also applies to applications that do not normally have a statusbar color. It is a really nice addition to any rom.
Cheers - TD

This guide is just an update path to get this working properly on Android MM.
I will be only including the updated files and Rom Control settings.
Please follow the entire guide here first:

Dynamic statusbar android 5.x.x maybe 6.0

To simplify, only changes are to SystemUI smali and Rom Control.

Step 1 - Follow instructions from original guide EXCEPT for changing ID's in color.smali and Rom Control edits.

Step 2 - *** Download and apply the files attached to the bottom of this post.

Step 3 - In added colors.smali, match public ID's so they match with your recompiled version.
SystemUI\smali\com\fmd\statusbarcolor\color.smali
Code:
const v0, 0x7f0e037d  ## [COLOR="Red"]3 occurrences[/COLOR]  <public type="id" name="dynamic_status_bar_filter" 
const v0, 0x7f0e037e  ##  [COLOR="red"]3 occurrences[/COLOR]  <public type="id" name="dynamic_status_bar_gradient" 
const v1, 0x1050017  ## framework-res\res\values\public.xml - "status_bar_height"

Step 4 - Rom Control
New Rom Control entries:
Code:
 android:title="@string/dynamic_status_bar_title">
        <SwitchPreference
            android:title="Dynamic StatusBar Color"
            android:key="dynamic_toggle"
            android:defaultValue="false"
            android:summaryOn="Dynamic StatusBar features enabled"
            android:summaryOff="Dynamic StatusBar features disabled" />
        <com.wubydax.romcontrol.prefs.MyListPreference
            android:entries="@array/dsb_gradient_filter_entries"
            android:title="@string/dynamic_status_bar_gradient_title"
            android:key="dynamic_status_bar_gradient_state"
            android:dependency="dynamic_toggle"
            android:summary="@string/dynamic_status_bar_gradient_summary"
            android:defaultValue="2"
            android:entryValues="@array/dsb_gradient_filter_values" />
        <com.wubydax.romcontrol.prefs.MyListPreference
            android:entries="@array/dsb_gradient_filter_entries"
            android:title="@string/dynamic_status_bar_filter_title"
            android:key="dynamic_status_bar_filter_state"
            android:summary="@string/dynamic_status_bar_filter_summary"
            android:defaultValue="2"
            android:entryValues="@array/dsb_gradient_filter_values" />
        <com.wubydax.romcontrol.prefs.SeekBarPreference
            android:max="70"
            android:title="@string/dynamic_status_bar_filter_value"
            android:key="dynamic_status_bar_filter_value"
            android:defaultValue="10" min="0" />
The following has not changed from the original guide:
Strings
Code:
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_title">Dynamic status bar</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_color_title">Dynamic status bar color</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_color_summary">Automatically update background color of the status bar</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_gradient_title">Gradient</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_gradient_summary">Overlay a gradient on the status bar</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_filter_title">Darkening</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_filter_summary">Overlay a darkening filter on the status bar</string>
    <string name="dsb_gradient_filter_value_0">Off</string>
    <string name="dsb_gradient_filter_value_1">Only on the desktop</string>
    <string name="dsb_gradient_filter_value_2">Everywhere except the desktop</string>
    <string name="dsb_gradient_filter_value_3">On</string>
    <string name="dynamic_status_bar_filter_value">The intensity of the darkening filter</string>
Arrays
Code:
    <string-array name="dsb_gradient_filter_entries">
        <item>@string/dsb_gradient_filter_value_0</item>
        <item>@string/dsb_gradient_filter_value_1</item>
        <item>@string/dsb_gradient_filter_value_2</item>
        <item>@string/dsb_gradient_filter_value_3</item>
    </string-array>
    <string-array name="dsb_gradient_filter_values">
        <item>0</item>
        <item>1</item>
        <item>2</item>