FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

☢ [ROM/THEME][4.4][NC2/NC4]** Got bigginsROM? V9.5 **[2/5/15] ☢

1,006 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,196
 
By deuce_biggins, Senior Member on 27th April 2014, 05:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2015, 12:50 PM |#3391  
cerj's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 12,029
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins

I'm hoping the rom works better than your focusing skillz...were you high on animal crackers when you took this pic?

High on Android, Max ate all the crackers. Yea that picture was an after thought, didn't realized I would actually use it for anything. I was trying to get a signal when i decided to take a puc.. The Super Dome is known for no to low cell signal

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cam

Deuce what phone do you have now? My Nexus 6P is being delivered today and I was hopping maybe you got one too and I'd see a DB ROM in my future?

I've been asking him to build CM/Aosp ROM for a year now. He took up finger painting with the insane instead.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerj Ad-Free
 
 
10th November 2015, 01:52 PM |#3392  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I was wondering...is there anyway to upgrade to Lollipop from Biggins v9.5? i.e. I do not see a software update listed under settings>about. So, I assume to upgrade I will have to flash a stock image and then upgrade. Be great if I could just upgrade directly from Biggins.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkcyber20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darkcyber20 Ad-Free
10th November 2015, 03:28 PM |#3393  
cerj's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 12,029
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcyber20

I was wondering...is there anyway to upgrade to Lollipop from Biggins v9.5? i.e. I do not see a software update listed under settings>about. So, I assume to upgrade I will have to flash a stock image and then upgrade. Be great if I could just upgrade directly from Biggins.

You will need to Odin back to stock. That will allow you to update. Unless there is a stock deodexed LP ROM that you can flash. But it's best to update so you will get the modem and firmware related stuff. I would suggest flashing stock tar in Odin.. Read up before you go to lp, but you should be able to restore your biggins backup once your on LP, but maybe not so read just in case

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerj Ad-Free
12th November 2015, 03:44 PM |#3394  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

You will need to Odin back to stock. That will allow you to update. Unless there is a stock deodexed LP ROM that you can flash. But it's best to update so you will get the modem and firmware related stuff. I would suggest flashing stock tar in Odin.. Read up before you go to lp, but you should be able to restore your biggins backup once your on LP, but maybe not so read just in case

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Nola,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just got my new Nexus 6P and I am retiring my Note 3. Was just looking for an easier route to move my stuff from my Note 3 to the Nexus 6P and that option is built into Lollipop. I've manually done it know.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkcyber20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darkcyber20 Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 10:31 PM |#3395  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I have been using V8.3 since you released it. TOTALLY AWESOME performance, features and extended battery life. Especially love the fact I have an unlocked WiFi hotspot on my Verizon plan with unlimited DATA. This was the PRIMARY reason I installed the ROM in the first place.

Is there any real advantage to update to v9.5?? Any major reason or major update/upgrade to do so?
The Following User Says Thank You to itlnstln1313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itlnstln1313 Ad-Free
22nd June 2016, 10:34 AM |#3396  
cerj's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 12,029
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcyber20

Nola,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just got my new Nexus 6P and I am retiring my Note 3. Was just looking for an easier route to move my stuff from my Note 3 to the Nexus 6P and that option is built into Lollipop. I've manually done it know.

Glad you got it. I semi retired my Note 3 for the 6p. Lol. I still use it to test my themes and things. Everytime i pick it up, i think what a great phone, and I wish development would have continued

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlnstln1313

I have been using V8.3 since you released it. TOTALLY AWESOME performance, features and extended battery life. Especially love the fact I have an unlocked WiFi hotspot on my Verizon plan with unlimited DATA. This was the PRIMARY reason I installed the ROM in the first place.

Is there any real advantage to update to v9.5?? Any major reason or major update/upgrade to do so?

I'll see if i can get db to put the ice cream and cookies down long enuff to check this thread. Lol
22nd June 2016, 02:24 PM |#3397  
deuce_biggins's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,196
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlnstln1313

I have been using V8.3 since you released it. TOTALLY AWESOME performance, features and extended battery life. Especially love the fact I have an unlocked WiFi hotspot on my Verizon plan with unlimited DATA. This was the PRIMARY reason I installed the ROM in the first place.

Is there any real advantage to update to v9.5?? Any major reason or major update/upgrade to do so?

9.5 changes are in the OP changelog, if none of those things interest you and everything is running good for you no need to update...up to you.

@cerj shutup
23rd June 2016, 05:59 PM |#3398  
cerj's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 12,029
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins

9.5 changes are in the OP changelog, if none of those things interest you and everything is running good for you no need to update...up to you.

@cerj shutup

Never

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
8th July 2016, 05:03 AM |#3399  
Junior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Update to Android Operating System Ver 5??
How do I update to Android Operating System Ver 5 when I have KitKat 4.4.2 running with Biggins ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to itlnstln13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itlnstln13 Ad-Free
8th August 2016, 12:34 PM |#3400  
donelam304's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Danville
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlnstln13

How do I update to Android Operating System Ver 5 when I have KitKat 4.4.2 running with Biggins ROM?

I am wanting to know the same. I have been out of the loop since the 4.4.2 patch came out. It's worked great till about a month or so ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
11th August 2016, 01:54 AM |#3401  
donelam304's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Danville
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Anyone.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes