FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] Help thread. Ask away! (Noob friendly)

2,859 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,197

By dansou901, Recognized Contributor on 26th April 2014, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2016, 05:42 AM |#4091  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavanathan

Try copying when you are in twrp. I guess it supports MTP.

Thanks @thavanathan. Did the same and it worked.

25th June 2016, 07:22 AM |#4092  
Flag Brunsvik
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello guys,

I've an issue with the "Paket installer" since last update to 13.1...1KN.
Am i the only one and what can i do to solve this problem?

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

this message appears when I open an app, for example WPS Office. But most apps are working fine, only some apps suck.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk
29th June 2016, 07:37 AM |#4093  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sir
29th June 2016, 05:13 PM |#4094  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I've been having this problem forever with every nightly CM13 ROM I've flashed. It seems any time I add a new contact, it defaults to "local" and saves to my phone instead of to my Google acct. I have my Google People Details set to auto sync. I've manually done a sync, but still, they don't save to my Google acct...they only stay on my phone. There's no option to choose which acct/where to save new contacts to. Any ideas?
30th June 2016, 08:01 AM |#4095  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Regarding Oneplus one Truecaller error
I am having trouble with the truecaller services which was working perfectly fine until i disabled it and now it isn't enabling... it comes with an error "Profile could not be saved"... i tried clearing data of both truecaller services app as well as phone app and playstore services for account error.... but still the same issue persist.... plz guide me to make it work same as before. Im on latest version Cm 13.1... Plz help..
30th June 2016, 04:36 PM |#4096  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Having wifi connection problems (kinda noob)
Hello! I recently bought my oneplus one and after one day I'm having problems already. At my house i got it set up fine. When i got to work i tired to set it on the two Wi-Fi connections here. It won't connect to either. It says saved, and sometimes Wi-fi connection failure, and won't connect. Ive read multiple forum posts with a lot of solutions. Nothing is working for me. Any idea what i can do? If you need any information I'll gladly give. Thanks!
30th June 2016, 06:57 PM |#4097  
Flag BKK
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Cool about changing DPI
I changed the resolution(from 1080*1920 to 720*1280) via Terminal command and DPI (from 480 to 267) via Build.prop.
After rebooting and clearing cache, picture quality is dropped. All-screen is fine. It's not over-sized or under-sized.
Except for thumbnail of app switcher [IDK that what is truly call?] [Please see in photo attached] Each app is Over-sized.
I try to adjust Framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk to fix this prob [modding and recompiling] but no, I can not solve it. May you guys please help me to figure it out.
Thanks for helping me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13582195_1099700470075636_1364602038_o.jpeg
Views:	44
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	3799357   Click image for larger version

Name:	13588916_1099726533406363_146685229_o.jpeg
Views:	44
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	3799358  
1st July 2016, 09:29 AM |#4098  

More
I just replaced my battery as i was getting really bad battery backup (1hour or less sot) in 5 roms that i tried.
After replacing it ... my battery.. the % is struck at 50% it wont charge , wont decrease. Please help.. is there any solution? I tried wiping cache and dalvik
2nd July 2016, 05:03 AM |#4099  
Thanks Meter: 103

Donate to Me
More
hi folk...i would like to get help with my earphones...<br />
so i recently bought samsung's level u earbuds...but the problem i am facing is it use to connect with my s6 but i cannot find it in bluetooth devices on my oneplus one and xiaomi mi4...i dont why it is so...as the seller said the earbuds are supported to every device...can u plz help me out and tell me how do i connect with my xiaomi mi4 and oneplus one...<br />
plz help asap...<br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
2nd July 2016, 07:33 AM |#4100  
Flag Mumbai

More
Hey guyz I need help... Found my opo wifi speed has dropped.... when i check the speed with some other device it shows 40 megabits upload and download..... and when i do the same with opo its download speed is droped to 16 megabits bit but upload is 30-40megabits.....im kinnda confused plz help guyz....
2nd July 2016, 07:35 PM |#4101  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5

More
USB Audio Routing
Hi guys, I need a little help and also some advice. I am a big audiophile but on a tight budget so I got my self 2 headphones - Audio Techinca ATH - M50x Limited Edition & Audio Techinca ATM - IM70 and also a fiio K1 usb DAC. The DAC works fine when used with the laptop but when I plug it on my OnePlus One ( running on stock ZNH2KAS1KN rooted ), I only get some hissing and a click sound on my headphones. I have tried enabling and disabling audio routing via USB in the developer settings and also many players like Onkyo HiFi player, Neutron, Jet Audio Plus etc but none work. Any advice how can I fix this problem? Also how many other people think they are not satisfied with the playback quality and have added a DAC or are planning to add one soon?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help thread, noob friendly

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)