Sprint HTC One Firmware Update 3.05.651.5 (JB 4.3 With Sense 5.0)

Search This thread

mingo2120

May 20, 2009
I have hardware 0004 and still get purple tint in low light or dark places, in plans of sending it to HTC repair....

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

jblaze10

Mar 23, 2012
Gold Canyon,Az
Google Pixel 4
As anyone noticed more battery issues than usual. I do alot of beta testing and I am notice it. I have done factory reset and hard reset and still losing about 8 percent per hour on battery life.

Im definitely having this battery issue. Also having the erratic signal problems. I took the modified firmware. Think I may also roll back to old firmware for now, thx for the idea! Im starting to believe this phone is incapable of a good signal.

Reactions: adam.kelly2

tfat1000

Jan 2, 2012
need a sprint firmware

can anyone around send me a link to download sprint firmware
M7_WL_JB_50_SPCS_Sprint_WWE_1.29.651.10-1.29.651.7 Firmware zip

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Update is rolling out this morning. new software version is 3.05.651.5 and download size is 249.24 MB and show be ready too download the update and install the new update.

Changelog - From Sprint - http://support.sprint.com/support/a...e:FindAndUpdateTheSoftwareVersionOnYourHtcOne

OTA ZIP - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8NgPc8I50RDVzR5TnJneWZZUGs/edit
    Just got word. Update is rolling out by end of week too fix some bugs and fix no sim card issues.
    thx for the update, tommyjoe. Overall One on Sprint has been a great experience, but the crunch on battery life has been killing me. Looking forward to 4.4!

Will be posting OTA ZIP and Changelog on 12/13/13 . Unless there another issue with firmware.
    Great News Everyone. In Jan. 2014 HTC ONE Carrier Model will get Android 4.4.2 With Sense 5.5 ETA Date JAN 20-24, 2014 (Dates Are Subject Too Change Without), Far as minor update goes it should start rolling out 12/18/13 unless they start today for some reason.
    Agreed, not everyone is S-Off so not everyone should be taking OTAs if they could possibly want to S-Off one day but why is he worried about everyone taking an OTA when he doesbt know who is already S-Off or not? That is my point lol now at the same time I was just teasing him and I apologize if it came off as different but you ARE taking this too far and everything you ARE using against is the reason as to why I am telling you it isnt a legitimate claim in the first place lol
    Here is an example of why it's not a good idea to take an OTA.
    You are S-ON with no plans of going S-OFF,you take an OTA(now none of the S-OFF exploits work),you mess up and flash a GSM rom or whatever other scenario,there is no RUU for the current OTA which you are now stuck on. How will you fix your phone?

I wasn't trying to sound like a know it all (just trying to save a lot of undo stress for everyone) I just don't understand why folks that want root, would ever take an OTA when our devs have everything we need to update to the latest within 24 hours.

Now let's move on :D