[APP](Root Req)Viper4Android Sound

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By duwerk, Member on 16th April 2014, 02:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2016, 01:04 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not working on S5 marshmallow rooted. Sorry Xda because of my post in differents threads....

5th July 2016, 06:17 PM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
deleted.
7th July 2016, 03:47 AM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupto

Not working on S5 marshmallow rooted. Sorry Xda because of my post in differents threads....

yup. not working on marshmallow. but if you use crazy super kernel it will.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyraiga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyraiga Ad-Free
21st October 2016, 09:14 PM |#214  
Flag São Paulo, SP
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
Unfortunately, Sometimes it happens the app "Stop" The effect of nowhere, and Volta do nothing also when I'm listening to music, This happens if I open and close V4a, use Task Killer from Samsung, How to solve? Android 6.0.1, the latest version V4A, Boeffla Kernel, G900M, Permissive SELINUX, Stericson Busybox.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyraiga

yup. not working on marshmallow. but if you use crazy super kernel it will.

Working for me, But i Had some "Problems":

Unfortunately, Sometimes it happens the app "Stop" The effect of nowhere, and do nothing also when I'm listening to music, This happens if I open and close V4a, use Task Killer from Samsung, How to solve? Android 6.0.1, the latest version V4A.
29th March 2017, 06:21 AM |#215  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Viper4Android v4a Fix Install/Update Error Installation [03/28/17]
[03/28/17]
When Viper4Android or V4A installation because of Busybox error or not updated, *you have 2 of 3 likely requirements, 3 of 3 if you have **** luck or are bad at game* necessary to complete the necessary installation procedures that will show some success.
Three Stars = Essential IMO
***1) Visit vipersaudio dot com. Remember/bookmark it.
***1) Get root. You do not need to unlock the bootloader unless actually necessary. Do note the violation when unlocking the bootloader, in case you happen to have a service plan with the provider of your phone
***3) Edit your build.prop file. Since you have assumed root -> this is found in /system/ . You can do this with QuickEdit, or any other Android Operation System (AOSP) app. If you happen to be too lazy to root your system -- I don't know, figure it out.
**Add and/or edit** these lines at the end of the document (or anywhere you want really), without the dashes of course
----
lpa.decode=false
lpa.use-stagefright=false
tunnel.decode=false
----
***3) Reboot. Do not *soft reboot* if you happen to have the option*
***4) Use Total Commander under root, or use Root Explorer. You also want to make sure SELinux is set to Permissive. If you are using an Android version over 4.3, you must enable it through init.d - > you can do this very easily by Enabling Init.d Emulation in Kernel Adiutor (requires root).
***5) You will need to open Kernel Adiutor -> Misc -> SELinux Permissive -> Apply on boot (ticked on) -> Setting set as permissive. Save a profile. Apply that profile via long press. Hard reboot. Do not let that program be disallowed from auto-startup. At all.
6) Install 2.5.0.5 if you are able to.
[If you have installed before, considering you're having issues] you could supposedly fix installation by making sure that any audio.effect file in /system/vendor/etc matches the one in /system/etc) -> You will have to use search forum "596 and 594" "v4a" for reference if my description is more ambiguous than you would like.
***7) Note that adiutor is mispelled. Audiutor is latin for the adjective -> "helper, assistant, confederate".
***8) Do not download any apps that are spelled correctly, AKA: (Auditor) bad. Bad!!!
9) If you previously installed and are trying to upgrade, you could check your /system/etc/audio.effects file for the v4a entry. Ensure it is there and the app is not.
If 2.5.0.5 did work ->
10) Uninstall prior versions and reboot
Install 2.4.0.1 and profit
11) Uninstall prior versions and reboot
Install 2.3.4.0 and profit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
booyah, galaxys5, root, viper, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)