Using power banks to charge your phone

187 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By soumen.sam, Senior Member on 16th May 2014, 06:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2015, 01:41 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm using ANKER astro E4 and it's safe and fast , it's IQ technology determines the voltage automatically .
it's 13000 mAh and can full recharge my note 3 about three times

11th November 2015, 03:51 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Ya have been using these power banks/cases all wrong. Yea the idea is when your battery gets low presd thr power button on your battery case and charge your phone. 20 mins to 1 hour later you may get full charge or almost and an drained case. Now what i do is when phone is 100% i turn on the battery case, the phone drains the case...5,200mAh which lasts me oh...5 hours 30 mins if i play a game on it nonstop...all day if not crazy with games like that. Problem sometimes when phone is under 100% like 97 it will charge to 100 and turn off. Ive been doing this for 2 years and nothong wqs wrong with the battery but i did buy an 4200, a bigger battery. So i never run out of power
12th December 2015, 06:13 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks for help
17th August 2017, 08:54 AM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Maybe you can look at this one :Luxtude 13400mah power bank http://amzn.to/2uf6JJH

IP67 Waterproof & Dustproof--It is the same level as iPhone 7, for ensuring to be used+ normally in any outdoor environment(jungles, rivers, Desert etc.).
Durable, Shockproof and Portable Design--It passed the professional drop test, which could even be used to protect yourself when confronted with danger. But it's lighter.
Top Class LG Battery--It could charge phones repeatedly with 13400 mAh capacity, such as iPhone7 5 times, iPhone6s 5.5 times and Huawei P9 3 times.
Smart Output/Input Quick Charge--It supports max 5V 2.4A output charging and charging 2 devices at the same time. And it also supports max 18W input charging, which could be fully charged in 4.5h fastest. Save your time maximally.
Compatible Well with 99% Smart Devices--Liberating you from various battery of devices when you go out.
8th September 2017, 10:02 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
my choice was xiaomi mi bank 10000 mah. works great. I can charge my phone from 0 to 100 three times
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)