Leapdroid - a brand new and most performing Android virtual machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

huisinro

I am glad you like Leapdroid emulator. We will make sure it stays on the top of the game.

We will definitely do the latest Android N, the question is when. At the moment, we are working on DirectX rendering, and GLES v3 support, among other things, such as Camera, GPS, vibration, etc. After all oof these get released, we will do Android N. Please stay tuned for our updates.

iceman0826

Mar 13, 2013
Quezon City
@huisinro

Having used memu, it seems leapdroid doesn't have any means to copy obb files from pc to leapdroid. and it lacks settings with which i can adjust some parameters.

gohanSS

Dec 7, 2010
is there any time schedule for the gps support? Is there also an ARM compiled app support?

Last edited:

Alynix

Oct 9, 2012
Installed but its not getting a connection.
I don't see a way to add anything within the App.
the rest is butter smooth
I have a asus rog g752vt-dh72
Specs
Display size/resolution 17.3 inch, 1,920 x 1,080 screen
PC CPU 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ
PC Memory 16GB DDR4 SDRAM 2,133MHz
Graphics 3072MB Nvidia GTX 970M
Intel Wireless card
any thoughts on what i can do to get this working?

Minecraft_

May 27, 2016
Installed but its not getting a connection.
I don't see a way to add anything within the App.
the rest is butter smooth
I have a asus rog g752vt-dh72
Specs
Display size/resolution 17.3 inch, 1,920 x 1,080 screen
PC CPU 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ
PC Memory 16GB DDR4 SDRAM 2,133MHz
Graphics 3072MB Nvidia GTX 970M
Intel Wireless card
any thoughts on what i can do to get this working?
Could you check in Conifg if the Wi-Fi is "on"?

Reactions: amottier

Luffy.d

Mar 9, 2014
leapdroid try to access my data without telling me anything :mad:....
if this goes on i am not gonna use it ever

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
An app thread exists for this here:

http://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/android-4-4-free-leapdroid-super-fast-t3404640

5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer. (Also refer to Rule 16)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

We have just released a new Android virtual machine, called Leapdroid, it is a Windows program that allows you to run Android Apps in Windows. Our focus has been on graphics performance. It outperforms all other players on market, such as BlueStacks, Genymotions, Andyroid, etc... it supports a lot of games, and it it is totally free, you can download it from our website:

http://www.leapdroid.com

From development point of views, we have implemented most features that Google's emulator has, such as compatible adb. Our virtual machine is the only vm that can start adb before vm starts, same as a real device, so you can get the first line of adb logcat. We have also optimized other aspects of the system.

Check it out!

gapps_setup3.jpg
    Here is a video with Leapdroid playing a few games, including a shooting game. This video demonstrates the advanced key mapping feature.

I forgot to mention that our vm supports multiple instances. After installations, two android virtual machines will be created.
    Has been looking around for a VM to play Minecraft. This is the only capable so far.
    Thanks, Leapdroid!
    We have just released a new Android virtual machine, called Leapdroid,...

That looks awesome!!
    One question: (You would rock some worlds with that)
    Could you somehow release a version compiled for arm-thumb2 so windows-rt-JB users could finally open android apps on their first gen surface RT <3

Probably impossible, but I never give up the hope :)