3,241 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,505

By mirolg, Retired Recognized Developer on 15th February 2012, 07:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2012, 10:36 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hey voluptuary,

Just an FYI, there is something in the custom ROM that prevents the phone recognizing a provxml that's deployed to enable MMS on various non contract carriers, I.e. Straight Talk, H2O etc.

See this thread (http://forums.wpcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1663096) for more information, in particular my last post where I verified that the provxml did in fact work on a stock ROM but will not work on this custom ROM.

Just an FYI more than anything, not even sure what could be causing the issue but thought you might like to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14th May 2012, 05:23 AM |#102  
Flag Mukwonago
Thanks Meter: 759

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbane

Hey voluptuary,

Just an FYI, there is something in the custom ROM that prevents the phone recognizing a provxml that's deployed to enable MMS on various non contract carriers, I.e. Straight Talk, H2O etc.

See this thread (http://forums.wpcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1663096) for more information, in particular my last post where I verified that the provxml did in fact work on a stock ROM but will not work on this custom ROM.

Just an FYI more than anything, not even sure what could be causing the issue but thought you might like to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, thx for the info... however this isn't my ROM, it's mirolg's. I just tested xml deployment on my 1.30 Mango ROM and it worked just fine for me... I didn't test my Tango ROM so maybe MS patched the loophole if that's the ROM you are on. Anyways best of luck.
14th May 2012, 01:44 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary

Hi, thx for the info... however this isn't my ROM, it's mirolg's. I just tested xml deployment on my 1.30 Mango ROM and it worked just fine for me... I didn't test my Tango ROM so maybe MS patched the loophole if that's the ROM you are on. Anyways best of luck.

Actually, the post was my bad - I was using Board Express on my phone and posted on the wrong thread. Sorry about that.

So, I AM using your ROM (as I'm sure you're aware, I've posted in your ROM thread many times), I just posted in the wrong place.
29th May 2012, 08:57 PM |#104  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505

More
Thumbs up
Many tnx for the whole downloads

mi7ROM DFT Focus Rev 1.3 8107 22langs.zip

• February 17 2012 03:29:52
  • Views : 2111
  • Downloads : 2018
mi7ROM Focus Rev 1.4 HTC fix. 8107 22langs.zip

• February 19 2012 20:57:16
  • Views : 710
  • Downloads : 524
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mirolg Ad-Free
19th June 2012, 08:19 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi

Is there something that's in DFT freedom but not in this ROM? Or this one is an improved version of the DFT freedom?

I have DFT freedom on my phone, but I don't have a sim card to test it. Hate that startup picture...
23rd June 2012, 05:21 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi can u please include the firmware update from samsung which we get after 7740 update? for some reason i can not update past 7403 through zune or cab sender! i keep getting an error 8009002 error and the device is completely unstable w/ constant reboots! BTW im currently on
Firmware revision no.-2124.11.9.4
h/w revision no.-3.1.0.7
radio s/w-2103.10.11.2
radio h/w-0.0.0.3
bootloader version-4.11.0.9
chip soc-0.36.2.0
any help would be greatly appreciated!
7th September 2012, 08:39 AM |#107  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Talking Mi7ROM Nokia edition
Thanks to u that i am using your focus 1.3 Mi7 rom without any problems. How ever saw that u have a Nokia edition rom with 'full SAMSUNG apps/dll, full HTC apps/dll and (full) NOKIA apps/dll`s with CameraExtras' for the Omnia 7.
Any chance of getting it for the Samsung focus v1.3
Please
23rd July 2016, 03:42 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg

Samsung focus 1.3 mi7ROM_1 DFT CORE HTC dll´s fix >FULL UNLOCKED<
root, developer and interop unlock HTC dll`s fix

Download MAGLDR V2.00

DFT_MLI_SAM1.zip
and the
DFT Flash tool.zip

How to flash the samsung customrom tnx pdaimatejam

[APP] simply BACKUP - Stock and mi7ROM and RESTORE it with cab sender tool or ZUNE

FOCUS ROM ........ Samsung focus 1.3
(my mi7ROM´s are open- feel free if you like to re-cook it
)

INFO: after flash first start: it will display image linking phone and PC. wait few seconds it will reboot. then wait for few seconds on samsung logo- it will start

please reupload 1.3 rom, pleaase, all links are broken
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)