[App] HTC_IME Mod v27 for EVO

Search This thread

Auramaster

May 24, 2009
Houston, Texas
So I flashed Flipz Rom, and fell in love with the HTC_ime keyboard mod that doesnt include the arrows that the stock HTC keyboard does... I flashed Damagecontrol and it didn't include it, so I went hunting for it and found it in the N1 forums.

-No arrows to get in your way like the stock keyboard
-Very customizable

All credit goes to jonasl from the Nexus One Forums

Original N1 Thread

Direct Download for the HTC_Ime for the EVO

Screenshots:

Attachments

• HTCIMe.jpg
    HTCIMe.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3,131
  • alternative.jpg
    alternative.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,216
  • landscape.jpg
    landscape.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,014
  • snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Moresettings.jpg
    Moresettings.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,384
Last edited:

konfuzed

Nov 14, 2008
Do you need to be rooted? For this mod to work? I'm on unrooted stock Rom.. installed it but the arrow keys are still intact.

Last edited:

Vandam500

Apr 7, 2010
Do you need to be rooted? For this mod to work? I'm on unrooted stock Rom.. installed it but the arrow keys are still intact.

Its not a mod. Its a whole different keyboard. You have to activate it in the settings and then long press on any text field and change it from Touch Input to this.

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/

It is awesome. I have made several themes from the browser on my EVE and downloading them directly to the storage card and installed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 342

krazyflipj

Jan 14, 2008
I downloaded my theme but when i open app manager all i get is uninstall. How do i apply theme to keyboard?

apexi350z

May 19, 2010
Houston
tried this but don't like it.. eventhough it removed the arrow keys, but it's missing the "hide keyboard" key. I use that often when typing in username password on websites that are zoomed in..

Kshawn

May 21, 2010
TX
^ Hitting back removes the keyboard if it's up. Just saying, so no need for the keyboard drop down button.