11th February 2014, 06:19 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,400

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3abdo3asal

Hey There

Whenever i try to install ur rom it wont boot at all i tried in every way nand \ dateonext \ dierctsd
nothing works don't know what im doing wrong here i have
Clk black , Twrp 2.6.3.4 : 450 MB system , 10 MB recovery , 25 MB cache , 423 MB data and 1 Gb Ext4
i know im suposed to give you the install log but i deleted it by mistake .

can you give install log and logcat/dmesg when it's booting? and what happens exactly at boot?

13th February 2014, 05:36 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I love this Rom. Anyway to make the top bar where the time and battery are at larger? Other than that everything is fast and smooth

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Also upon restart it removes fancy widget clock

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2014, 08:02 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
feels a bit on the slower side
17th February 2014, 12:52 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Thumbs up
Just one word to describe it: AWESOME!
After testing 4.3 and 4.4.2 roms, decided to go back on some 4.2.2 rom and since Mokee was one of the few I haven't tried yet, flashed it and it's great piece of work!
Running smooth and blazing fast with enormous number of options and settings and if this performance holds, this is a masterpiece, on of the best roms I ever tried.
HD2 EU, xTWRP recovery, DataOnExt, Magldr 1.13, 2 Gb EXT4, 16Gb class 10 Patriot microSD, system 380 Mb...
Thanks for your hard work and keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln357 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lincoln357 Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 06:35 PM |#55  
the camera in the notification bar isn't working properly, it does take pictures, but the preview is messed up

is this a known bug?

and thankyou for this feature...really useful
26th July 2016, 10:18 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Heloo... i test more rom version but this is like one good its nice for the moment but i have a request ,. i'm very sorry because my english ist not that god , i am romanian boy and i have retard . horever i need a ajust for my phone htc leo t-mobile in your rom surce code ...when somebody its calling and i do any ellse like i download intenet or i instaling program i need them to put down instalation or dowloading stop or pause and 100% procent calling phone.
Please i need this because i install dungeon keper on my phone and in there moment i see if calling somebody my phone dont nothing .If u do can this to phone call have priority u have do most perfect rom
Thanks lot
mateigabriel1108@gmail.com
19th June 2017, 03:43 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed93

the camera...preview is messed up
is this a known bug?...l

Hi,
i have also a problem with the camera preview, its broken ^^
can someone help ?