17th July 2016, 03:20 AM |#4101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 12,672

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang5litre

I did that. So the code looks right to u as well then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Code looks OK and if it wasn't it either wouldn't compile or it would fc. To loose the whole statusbar is definitely a signature issue
The Following User Says Thank You to gharrington For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gharrington Ad-Free

17th July 2016, 03:25 AM |#4102  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,604

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gharrington

Code looks OK and if it wasn't it either wouldn't compile or it would fc. To loose the whole statusbar is definitely a signature issue

Trying to swap them again thanks . Will let you know

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
18th July 2016, 01:05 AM |#4103  
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Every time I scroll through the batteries, it takes 10 seconds to load the next page.

Is there any way to view the batteries online? Or download all available batteries?

This does not seem like an option even in the paid version.
18th July 2016, 07:37 AM |#4104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 12,672

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdapowerapps

Every time I scroll through the batteries, it takes 10 seconds to load the next page.

Is there any way to view the batteries online? Or download all available batteries?

This does not seem like an option even in the paid version.

The paid version uses a completely different load method so it will work differently there is no loading dialog either. You can download multiple battery types at once in paid version but not the previews.
The Following User Says Thank You to gharrington For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gharrington Ad-Free
21st July 2016, 07:06 AM |#4105  
Flag Down South
Thanks Meter: 232

More
I have a question and wondering if you may be of help with your awesome MOD. I'm running a ROM which has your battery MOD built-in the ROM Control. When I open it from within the ROM Control I get a popup saying that it's outdated and needs to be updated and when i select ok it closes complety. I have posted a couple times in the thread of the ROM asking the Dev's for a "fix" to aquire the update but have yet received any answer. I honestly don't mind paying for the "update" but i would like to keep the app "within" the ROM Control and not displayed in the app drawer...as i had updated another built-in app within ROM Control and it ended being in the app drawer. Thanks again for your great MOD and Thank you in advance.
21st July 2016, 06:17 PM |#4106  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gharrington

The paid version uses a completely different load method so it will work differently there is no loading dialog either. You can download multiple battery types at once in paid version but not the previews.

I'm trying to use the 3minit battery settings 4.1.0 paid app with the the pure nexus rom 6.0.1 on the nexus 6p with franco kernel. The text size on the colourable circle battery type is not working right. When I try to increase the size it actually deceases. The font size wont get larger than like a 5 or 6 when set to 16.
22nd July 2016, 07:10 AM |#4107  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 241

More
I am using this mod on my HTC 10, worked a treat... when I increased and decreased size worked perfectly...
26th July 2016, 02:18 PM |#4108  
Flag Some where in Michigan
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by al50

I have a question and wondering if you may be of help with your awesome MOD. I'm running a ROM which has your battery MOD built-in the ROM Control. When I open it from within the ROM Control I get a popup saying that it's outdated and needs to be updated and when i select ok it closes complety. I have posted a couple times in the thread of the ROM asking the Dev's for a "fix" to aquire the update but have yet received any answer. I honestly don't mind paying for the "update" but i would like to keep the app "within" the ROM Control and not displayed in the app drawer...as i had updated another built-in app within ROM Control and it ended being in the app drawer. Thanks again for your great MOD and Thank you in advance.

hey download the files from the OP then extract and install apks fixes that update issue but yes thetes a app icon for it now even with it still in rom control settings.
27th July 2016, 04:55 AM |#4109  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Looking for someone to apply this to cm for note 5. Please pm me and I will give you the files you need. Will donate 5 dollars to your charity of your request. Thanks
27th July 2016, 01:25 PM |#4110  
Thanks Meter: 848

More
I updated my rom to latest base for g4, installed without wipe data, but now if i set colorable appear behind value of battery, see in picture to explain better.
To be sure i downlaoded again smali and app from git. User or other batterys work fine. Also deleted 3minit folders but issue persist

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk
27th July 2016, 07:13 PM |#4111  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Would anyone be kind enough to help me. I have decompiled the (framework-res) (twframework-res) and cannot find the references to the battery. If someone can make the changes for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I can upload or if someone can help me with the location of variables. It is a galaxy tab s2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3 minit, 3minit, battery, battery mods, mod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)