Gear 2 Neo Bands.

Search This thread

V DidDy 210

Jul 10, 2007
NY
hey i dunno if you're asking me or not. but It's a Da Luca strap

http://www.dalucastraps.com/leather/

they're pricey, be warned. But I'm a watch guy so it didn't seem like too much to be honest. I'm sure you could search ebay for something similar, but da luca quality is bar none

braien334

Mar 6, 2011
My gear 2 with a metal band

dwy0apU.jpg

Here's a link to it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/22mm-Stainl...Domain_3&var=500479153021&hash=item2edd4e7496

I needed to get the push-pins seperately, and also needed to remove few links, but other than that, it's a perfect fit, and looks great aswell in my opinion.

jimacid

Oct 15, 2010
the problem with most of the cheap bands and generally bands bought from ebay is that the quality is extra low and after 2-3 days of use the band's colour starts to wear of and pretty soon you get an ugly weared off silver band instead the matte black you ordered.

so my question to those who bought black stell bands is
which black matte steel band should i buy from ebay that wont discolor after a few days?

braien334

Mar 6, 2011
the problem with most of the cheap bands and generally bands bought from ebay is that the quality is extra low and after 2-3 days of use the band's colour starts to wear of and pretty soon you get an ugly weared off silver band instead the matte black you ordered.

which black matte steel band should i buy from ebay that wont discolor after a few days?

The one I bought hasn't shown any wear yet.

Reactions: sisarka and jimacid

grover1

Feb 29, 2012
I recently picked up the Neo 2 and am looking for a new band myself. Several of the post here have narrowed it down for me already. I have a bit larger wrist so the stock band on the last notch is still a bit tight.
I saw this band while searching around.

amazon(dot)com/Stainless-Milanese-Replacement-YESOO-Packaging/dp/B0178JBIY2/ref=pd_sim_sbs_107_34?ie=UTF8&dpID=51GnGoyjS3L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0Y2THEAJZGZ0GFS51Q0

and I am really hoping it will work with the Neo. Will also be ordering this one to give it a go as well.

ebay(dot)com/itm/22mm-Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Strap-Watch-Mesh-Replacement-Band-Black/281871586397?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140602152332%26meid%3D7bd145a14f7d4affb47bd46b64525b51%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D131196214926

deuel8677

Aug 2, 2014
Can any band work on the Neo 2 what size do I need I am getting one next week but it is all orange just ordered a skin for it. need to change the band when I get it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    l4yp.jpg

bvch7.jpg

Some minor modifications to accommodate the quick release pins. But it looks great.

ARMOURLITE ISOBRITE POLYURETHANE BAND
    http://www.armourlite.com/bands/ipu100.html
    Ended up getting this one for $14 off ebay. So far, really liking it.
    8yryba9a.jpg

5e3ana8u.jpg

navesu7y.jpg

meba7y7u.jpg

eme8amar.jpg

gaga2a6u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The one I bought hasn't shown any wear yet.
    A couple of metal bands I ordered from eBay:

I prefer mesh style bands lately. This one I liked because the links are more pronounced and chunky so it goes more with the size of the watch. It's like black chainmail and more rugged looking without going overboard in size.

chainmail%20strap.jpg
    chainmail%20strap2.jpg

chainmail%20strap3.jpg

I am currently using this one more because I like the "lighter" feel of it. Very similar to the bands on Skagen watches I've owned.

skagenstrap.jpg

skagenstrap2.jpg

skagenstrap3.jpg

skagenstrap4.jpg

***You should note that the Spigen sticker protector is peeling off at the corners nearest the bezel after only a few days of application!!! I've done quite a few of these installs on other devices, so I know it was installed properly, just seems that those corners are hard for it to stick to. I will write them and see if I can get another set, and if those also do the same thing, I won't recommend this product. Sort of puts me at a disadvantage because I am nervous of the rubbery coating wearing off eventually.
    I really like both of those bands you have. Can you tell us who the ebay sellers are? Thanks.
    I found the seller link - Here you go!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hklovestore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=