[ICON PACK] [MORPHS] Droidz Extended |Update: 29.Sept|

Search This thread

cue_32

Jun 11, 2010
Tried installing DroidzExtended_transbar.zip but metamorph didn't detect it as valid theme.

musashiken

Feb 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
OnePlus 5T
@animoo

Hmm, I've always wanted to ask this but for some reason I am unable to view any of the the previews you posted. I only see something white that says "Pic-Upload.de, Site don't allowed".

Also still wishing for a droid for ebuddy and google gestures.

animoo

Nov 14, 2009
Kecskemét
Any suggestions? Id really like to use the notification bar to match the icons...

I dont know, what the problem could be, I downloaded it and applied for test, it worked perfectly, and I think it worked for the other 50 ppl, who downloaded it, no one has complained yet
but. What kind of rom are you using, and which version of metamorph?

The other thing: i use picupload.de to link pictures. For me it's good. Is there anyone else, who can't see the pics?
I am trying to find out something else, but I don't like xda gallery, it smoothens the pics i upload there...

Last edited:

CentralMoNexusOne

Apr 27, 2010
How can I edit a icon in bettercut once I've already edited it? I tried to change the camera icon, but I picked the wrong one. Now it won't let me edit it.

jettrue

May 1, 2010
St. Louis
I have a request for icons:

PicMe, and Wallpaper Set and Save. Though Wallpaper Set and Save has a really crappy icon. :confused:

Last edited:

mudrock1000

Aug 12, 2008
So wait, is this a morph or icon pack? Does the pack contain the originals? What does the morph change? Why do I ask so many questions?
Basically I'm still curious what this contains because, I plan on editing the morph myself ANYWAYS if it changes more than just the notifactional icons :3

djmcnz

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2009
Auckland, NZ
OnePlus 8
Google Pixel 8
So wait, is this a morph or icon pack? Does the pack contain the originals? What does the morph change? Why do I ask so many questions?
Basically I'm still curious what this contains because, I plan on editing the morph myself ANYWAYS if it changes more than just the notifactional icons :3

Okay, so if you're planning to open it up and edit it anyway then surely you can answer your own question? :)

Unless of course you have a 1200 baud modem and the morph would take you a day to download... then you can be forgiven... :)

animoo

Nov 14, 2009
Kecskemét
Sorry guys and girls, I don't have much time to take care my thread because of my exams :) But after that I'll be here again :) During that I'm trying to create the icons for the requests.

pjedzskm5kfp.png

:p

thechump

Mar 27, 2010
New Jersey
Hey y'all.

I just wiped my phone and installed a new froyo rom. Unfortunately, I can't find file organizer in the market anymore. Do any of you have an apk I can use?

Thanks

Treatcon

Apr 6, 2010
Austin, TX
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Can you make the mms notify icon the same type as the sms icon? Take the green text box and put it in the hands of an android. I know it may be hard since they're both green, but maybe putting a white border around it may work :confused:

Thanks!

Attachments

• stat_notify_mms.png
    stat_notify_mms.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 341
  • stat_notify_sms.png
    stat_notify_sms.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 337

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

[ICON PACK]

I've collected your wishes, and put together a few droid guy icons, similar to manup456's Droid iconset.
    Credits go to him for the great idea to create the original icon pack, and the basic android icon. I couldn't do this without that.
    You can find the original droid icons here.

dr_ex_autumn.png

Download droidz_ext.zip, extract to a folder on your sd. Apply them with Desktop Visualizer, or ADW Launcher icon replacer.

[NEW!]

A good guy, tskramp made many new icons for this thread, now they are available in the new (droidz_ext.zip) zip. Thanks for him!

Here they are:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

MY LATEST UPDATES:
    flashlight.png
    cbs_football.png

I've added an apk installer, it contains the icon pack. It is much easier to apply the icons with this. In Desktop Visualizer choose icon packs option instead of android image gallery.
    Big thanks to djmcnz, the creator of the great rom bundle, Kang-O-Rama!

[MORPHS]

Statusbar:

I've added 2 metamorph zips.
    The first (DroidzExtended.zip) contains a semi-transparent white statusbar, with custom (mainly android guy) notification icons.

The second one (DroidzExtended_transbar.zip) is the same as the first, but with fully transparent statusbar, with a little shadow effect.

Open zip with Metamorph as a new theme, let it extract, and then apply all.
    These are my first morphs, any feedback is apperciated.

Screenshots:

g8japsmgtd.png

vd8m94bngvsg.png

a6sq1asdt5l.png

s1us2pe1wzxo.png

Twitter, inc.

Here's something I did today. This is for Official Twitter app. It's not perfect yet, I couldn't make the smaller widget transparent, because of Twitter's special image handling. But I've added a little twitter droid to that too. :)

First you have to move com.twitter.android.apk from data/app to system/app. Then download Translucent_twitter zip from below, and apply it via Metamorph.

Screenshot:

xmkj69v5fk2w.png

Download links: see attached files

And a half-kanged wallpaper (I've only put the Droids onto it:)

4bzgrpowkpi.png
    WhatsApp Icon

Just got my 1st Android phone and starting to change the looks. I Luv the icons. Although it's an old thread I'll add some new ones when made, enjoy!

Here an icon I've just made for WhatsApp :D
    Here the one I made for Good Morning App :)
    MSN Pro Talk :)
    Skype + the open arms droid :D