How to update 16 gig AT&T SGH-I747 to UCUFNE4_4.4.2

3,672 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,719

Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2016, 10:00 PM |#511  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Well hopefully someone will join in, I don't know if you can Odin or not.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSleepyOne

Ok well my phone will not boot it stays at the splash screen at boot. I can not get it to load into Recovery but I can get it into download mode. What should I do now?

I don't know for sure, please wait for someone better to answer, but you may be able to Odin the correct files to rescue your phone since download mode is still available

26th July 2016, 02:04 AM |#513  
Flag Dallas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles5150

Maybe post #3 can help you, take care...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-odin-t3305899

+1
26th July 2016, 03:04 AM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
UPDATE: I found out how to get it into recovery. (Hold Home+Vol UP+Power once the blue text comes up in the corner let go of power and continue to hold the other 2) So whats going on now is I CAN get into Stock Recovery and Download Mode. So I went ahead and did a wipe and tryed to reboot to still end up at the same point. That being stuck on the flash screen. I left it for about 30 mins just to make sure it wasnt doing anything in the backround for the first boot and still at the GS3 logo screen.
26th July 2016, 04:00 AM |#515  
Flag Dallas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSleepyOne

UPDATE: I found out how to get it into recovery. (Hold Home+Vol UP+Power once the blue text comes up in the corner let go of power and continue to hold the other 2) So whats going on now is I CAN get into Stock Recovery and Download Mode. So I went ahead and did a wipe and tryed to reboot to still end up at the same point. That being stuck on the flash screen. I left it for about 30 mins just to make sure it wasnt doing anything in the backround for the first boot and still at the GS3 logo screen.

Look at the post 2 above you, that link may help you out.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

This might help you, but get another to confirm, I've never done this.

http://androidromupdate.com/att-sams...tock-firmware/
26th July 2016, 04:04 AM |#516  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbe1droidx

Look at the post 2 above you, that link may help you out.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

This might help you, but get another to confirm, I've never done this.

http://androidromupdate.com/att-sams...tock-firmware/

Do you know if those are rooted roms because thats what I am looking for.
26th July 2016, 04:08 AM |#517  
Flag Dallas

More
Those are factory, do some searching as there is rooted factory, but what I don't know is what bootloader you may be on now or if you can go back to 4.1.1 by that route. Then root and try upgrading again only this time don't use the two files to update, get each one and do them one at a time. I think you will need to use Odin but always confirm what I'm saying as I'm learning too.
29th July 2016, 10:57 PM |#518  
Flag Dallas

More
Any luck saving your phone?
11th August 2016, 05:36 AM |#519  

More
ok I got it working. the bootloader updated fine. my issue was the rom didnt flash right so I re did that and rebooted. then got the hang later on the att logo this time. so I put the stock recovery back and did a wipe and factory reset then rebooted. now my issue is I can not send or recive SMS messages. I can do normal texts and I do have 4G connection so I dont know what the issue is. the APN matches up to what ATT says it should be for my phone.
12th August 2016, 06:00 AM |#520  
Flag Dallas

More
What bootloader and radio did you finally get to? What ROM and android version have you flashed?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)