Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chieco

Jul 6, 2011
Is the Firmware wich is used for this port a beta FW or Official dumped from a Note7?
Is it just me or do the Music Controls and such on the AOD don't work? There is a Bugs section missing on the first post.

daproject

Feb 24, 2008
uploadfromtaptalk1471425012500.pnguploadfromtaptalk1471425021094.png

Battery life is killing me [emoji37] but the rom is great.
Hope it get fixed

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rouz.

adojames

Nov 29, 2006
It got removed the latest update... Or one update before.

I found it under settings, device maintenance, battery, battery usage.

By the way I'm using Prometheus Kernel V1.4 with amplify and greenify and the battery life is amazing. I did do a few tweaks in Synapse though, and based everything on battery saving including undervolting.

punkmonkey1984

Aug 16, 2008
Bucheon 부천시
I found it under settings, device maintenance, battery, battery usage.

By the way I'm using Prometheus Kernel V1.4 with amplify and greenify and the battery life is amazing. I did do a few tweaks in Synapse though, and based everything on battery saving including undervolting.

I can't see device tweaks in that location. Not under any running apps or unrunning apps.

sac23

Jul 14, 2010
ok guys good new and bad

bad news i got back from vacation and was told needed to leave for work for 3 weeks on training

good news i have my laptop and am slowly working on something new that u guys are going to like belive me ;) just give me some time working 10 hrs then when i come home ill try to get some stuff done for u guys

hasek82

Aug 23, 2010
Norrbotten
ok guys good new and bad

bad news i got back from vacation and was told needed to leave for work for 3 weeks on training

good news i have my laptop and am slowly working on something new that u guys are going to like belive me ;) just give me some time working 10 hrs then when i come home ill try to get some stuff done for u guys
Nice bro :) take your time :)

Skickat från min SM-N930F via Tapatalk

Reactions: pogi.paul0119

mdrobiulhasan

Jan 22, 2015
United Arab Emirates
ok guys good new and bad

it's really good news you are come back bro :eek::eek:
and we hope you will give us a better surprise after taking your time
waiting for that........................................................................:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts