Which is better Boot Animation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

poka17

Aug 20, 2016
Thanks so much ??

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Pls note. In samsung zip animations are not supported. They are placed in system/media in the name of samsungboot.qmg blah blah. If you want to replaced the qmg bootanimation with zip bootanimation you have to read the whole the thread pls. Again. I am busy in studies now. So I can not make a video for you. Anyway In this thread just change your bootanimation with custom zip animation.

If you want to change bootanimation (qmg format) (mine trick is zip bootanimation on samsung device which is easy to create). Follow this thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611682

Hope u understand qmg & zip like bootanimations
Sorry I waz so stupid for not reading the thread it worked now ? ..

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Thanks so much ??

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Do u know where to find cool boot sounds !

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I mean poweron

Reactions: XGiGgZx

itsmedRb

Oct 14, 2015
Kolkata
Thanks so much ??

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Do u know where to find cool boot sounds !

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I mean poweron

I preferably choice own sound recorded from google speech. But you can set various sound from movies, songs etc or just google. Just cut and rename it as ogg format. Set permissions. DONE!

Reactions: poka17
3. To change boot sound just create a ogg file naming PowerOn.ogg (don't much than 20s) and place it in system/media/audio/ui and set permissions -rw-r--r-- (see other files' permission in the same folder)
To disable boot sound rename the PowerOn.ogg file as you wish like PowerOn.ogg.bak

Thank you for this!

My zip wouldn't play on my Galaxy Note 4 running TouchWiz?

Last edited:

contrinsan

Jan 23, 2013
i am using a samsung a510F, i added the bootanimation file to system\bin, set correct permissions, tested with several bootanimations, flashed them and added to system\media myself (with correct permissions) but phone loads without showing it (shows black screen while loading)
Maybe it is not working with nougat android ?

TonyDavid

Dec 14, 2017
Hangi programla yaptın

Forumda bir çok bootanimation değiştirme yapımını denedim. En sonunda Samsung Tab 3 Lite SM T113 için paylaştığınız dosyalar işe yaradı.Teşekkür ederim. Hangi programla yaptığını bilmek isterim.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Bu dosyaları hangi programla ve nasıl yaptın. Ayrıca dosyalar işime yaradı teşekkürler.

Hi, Many of you curious about changing boot animation in samsung mobile. You know samsung uses qmg like boot animations. So it is complex to create own boot animation than creating zip boot animation.In this tutorial I have replaced the qmg files with zip boot animations.

I have tested on my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. It should work on any Samsung Kitkat Variants mobile. Please test and report here.

Please make a NANDROID BACKUP before modifying the system files

For that just download the files from here and place it right folder and set the PERMISSIONS.

1. Place this file in system/bin folder and set the permission -rwxr-xr-x (See other files permissions system/bin folder)
Please note it disables qmg boot animations and enable zip boot animations.
[[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-NCstEO255cVM1b0xpejd3Nmc/view?usp=docslist_api ]]

2. Download the bootanimation.zip and place it system/media folder and set the permission -rw-r--r-- (see other files permissions in system/media folder)
[[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-NCstEO255VktzQU9MTGlSRVU/view?usp=docslist_api ]]

Or you can download any custom zip boot animations. Just google and download and place them in right place

3. To change boot sound just create a ogg file naming PowerOn.ogg (don't much than 20s) and place it in system/media/audio/ui and set permissions -rw-r--r-- (see other files' permission in the same folder)
To disable boot sound rename the PowerOn.ogg file as you wish like PowerOn.ogg.bak

Here the screen shots for the permissions

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage of your phone during operation. Use it at your own risk. I will laugh at you if you complain for the damage of your phone.

Learn how to create boot animation without PC
http://xdaforums.com/android/general/tutorial-create-custom-boot-animation-t3398058/page1

Don't forget to hit thumb up button:laugh:
:good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

works with smg361f?

galaxys s

Dec 26, 2011
HCM CiTy
Redmi Note 9 Pro

DidikSaputra

Jan 21, 2015
Anyone can help me fix blank bpot animation? After fail
Im just backup bootanimation system/bin im trying to be restore but not work,. Please help me..
Im try this on j72016/j7xelte oreo

Apr 4, 2020
im using android 7.1.1 on my sm-t350 and it wont let me change the permissions for the bootanimation file you linked to help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, Many of you curious about changing boot animation in samsung mobile. You know samsung uses qmg like boot animations. So it is complex to create own boot animation than creating zip boot animation.In this tutorial I have replaced the qmg files with zip boot animations.

I have tested on my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. It should work on any Samsung Kitkat Variants mobile. Please test and report here.

For that just download the files from here and place it right folder and set the PERMISSIONS.

1. Place this file in system/bin folder and set the permission -rwxr-xr-x (See other files permissions system/bin folder)
    [[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-NCstEO255cVM1b0xpejd3Nmc/view?usp=docslist_api ]]

2. Download the bootanimation.zip and place it system/media folder and set the permission -rw-r--r-- (see other files permissions in system/media folder)
    [[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-NCstEO255VktzQU9MTGlSRVU/view?usp=docslist_api ]]

Or you can download any custom zip boot animations. Just google and download and place them in right place

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage of your phone during operation. Use it at your own risk. I will laugh at you if you complain for the damage of your phone.

http://xdaforums.com/android/general/tutorial-create-custom-boot-animation-t3398058/page1

Don't forget to hit thumb up button:laugh:
    Try this two Cyanogenmod 10 and 11 boot animation. :p

Don't forget to hit thumb up button[emoji23]
    Guys i have galaxy j1 ace and i tried to install a custom boot animation but nothing changed [emoji49] and i cant find the file in sys/media .. so do you have any idea !

Guys i have galaxy j1 ace and i tried to install a custom boot animation but nothing changed [emoji49] and i cant find the file in sys/media .. so do you have any idea !

you have to root your phone. Now browse using root browser
    Thank u but I have root and custom recovery "twrp" and i used a root explorer but there is no file called ''bootanimtion'' in system/media and when i use any bootanimation app nothing change !!

Pls note. In samsung zip animations are not supported. They are placed in system/media in the name of samsungboot.qmg blah blah. If you want to replaced the qmg bootanimation with zip bootanimation you have to read the whole the thread pls. Again. I am busy in studies now. So I can not make a video for you. Anyway In this thread just change your bootanimation with custom zip animation.

If you want to change bootanimation (qmg format) (mine trick is zip bootanimation on samsung device which is easy to create). Follow this thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611682

Hope u understand qmg & zip like bootanimations