[ROM] [6.0.1] Unofficial AICP11 MM - Jiayu S3

Search This thread

g.andi

Sep 18, 2014
I did not change anything about alarm clock icon and its in the status bar, if there is an active alarm time profile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160822-015944.png
    Screenshot_20160822-015944.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

gundam311

Dec 25, 2012
Davao
hi anyone experinced like echoing or delay sound while playing videos on web brosers like default or chrome? anyone knows how to fix this?

dromaczek

Oct 9, 2012
Kraków
hi anyone experinced like echoing or delay sound while playing videos on web brosers like default or chrome? anyone knows how to fix this?

never i saw this problem, (i use ad block browser, private dolphin browser and tor browser)

p.s. when i underclock processor to battey save - yes all phone lags:p

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I'm trying to find way (without using Xposed) to see SMS notifications on locked screen. Did someone find already any working solution?
i works on my lock screen, without xposed etc, without any problem, stock app. (and cant it turn off easy)

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Like said 1080p in our 5.5 has 401PPI.

DPI came with 480 on every Room. I always reduce it 380 or 400, as i don't like the zoomed stock feeling.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

320-360 is the best for me:)

hkd

May 13, 2006
thx team !!
Great rom, I like it very much.

But i have problem to using pptp, and I know that there is new 20160810.zip can fix it.
However, i am now using 20160725.zip , how can I upgrade with 20160810 without data lose ?

thx !!!

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt
thx team !!
Great rom, I like it very much.

But i have problem to using pptp, and I know that there is new 20160810.zip can fix it.
However, i am now using 20160725.zip , how can I upgrade with 20160810 without data lose ?

thx !!!

it's a new rom build, you really need to upgrade to new rom, there's no simple patch you can flash.

You can try dirty flashing, wiping only cache and art (i dont recommend dirty flashing) but do try...

Recommended is indeed backing up your things, full wipes, and flash new build+gapps
cheers

genesisalgor

May 22, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
it's a new rom build, you really need to upgrade to new rom, there's no simple patch you can flash.

You can try dirty flashing, wiping only cache and art (i dont recommend dirty flashing) but do try...

Recommended is indeed backing up your things, full wipes, and flash new build+gapps
cheers
Nice to see the Dragon here [emoji14]

Enviado de meu S3 usando Tapatalk

roukr

Oct 12, 2007
Yes, I got the same. YouTube or some games. Sound not natural and a lot of echo noise. No difference with installing Dolby Atmos 6.5. I had to roll back on RC5.

jpstanan

May 19, 2015
Hi.
Tried to connect phone to pc, not recognised with mtp, only ptp, so cannot acess to sd card. Never happen, what could be? I'm on win 10.

Encha, que está calor e eu tenho sede!

teamh

Mar 4, 2015
Ho Chi Minh
Hi.
Tried to connect phone to pc, not recognised with mtp, only ptp, so cannot acess to sd card. Never happen, what could be? I'm on win 10.
It is the problem of Windows 10
Here the fix:
Device Manager -->
Right click Your unknown Jiayu device (in Portable Devices) choose Update Driver Software
--> Browse my computer for driver software
--> Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
--> Tick show compatible hardware --> Choose MTP USB Device --> Next --> Done

jpstanan

May 19, 2015
It is the problem of Windows 10
Here the fix:
Device Manager -->
Right click Your unknown Jiayu device (in Portable Devices) choose Update Driver Software
--> Browse my computer for driver software
--> Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
--> Tick show compatible hardware --> Choose MTP USB Device --> Next --> Done
Done!
thanks a lot! ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AICP is a free, community built distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is the unofficial Build of AICP 11 MM for Jiayu S3 (advanced and basic, not S3 plus that packs the 6753)

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Installation Instructions:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [6.0.1] Unofficial AICP11 MM - Jiayu S3, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    superdragonpt, fire855, DerTeufel1980
    Source Code: https://github.com/MediatekAndroidDevelopers

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 5.x.y installed, custom recovery installed

Version Information

Created 2016-07-26
    Last Updated 2016-07-26
    Changelog / Patch's

Changelog:

Build 2 : 20160810

• Source Synced ( (including Security Updates )
    • Fixed: Bluetooth (headset , car-BT)
    • Fixed: Internal Android VPN Client (tested on PPPT protocol)
    • Fixed Wi-Fi (random connection drops)
    • Added option to select 2.4 or 5Ghz Wifi frequency to advanced wifi options
    • Fixed FMRadio (merged previous patch)
    @superdragonpt, @DerTeufel1980, @fire855, please, don't work on Android 7 yet. It's better to fix all bugs in MM. And improve camera quality. Only after them it has sense to start Android 7 development.

Im already on N ...
    too late
    Latest twrp recovery, compiled from source:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/062n97ps38h5rf4

- fix: mounting adoptable storage
    - fix: mounting encrypted devices

The M.A.D. Team
    I guess its time to get this thing updated as well ...

Umm