More
this rom dont boot on my phone stuck logo tmobile g1
21st August 2016, 08:57 PM |#173  
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinhx2

this rom dont boot on my phone stuck logo tmobile g1

Hey bud, glad to see someone still flashing around on the dream

Depending on radio/bootloader will let you flash different Roms
I'm assuming your on the 2708+ update so with this only expect to flash more 'current' roms

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app
22nd August 2016, 07:10 AM |#174  
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,957

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

Hey bud, glad to see someone still flashing around on the dream

Depending on radio/bootloader will let you flash different Roms
I'm assuming your on the 2708+ update so with this only expect to flash more 'current' roms

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app

I use :
RA 1.7 recovery
Repartitions system 155mb(for all rom)
Hboot 1.33.0.13d
Radio 2.22.28.25
And i try flash radio,hboot from adb. I dont flash hboot,radio because bootloader say: checking signature :failed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_22082016_120524.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	3850163  
23rd August 2016, 05:43 PM |#175  
Quote:

I use :
RA 1.7 recovery
Repartitions system 155mb(for all rom)
Hboot 1.33.0.13d
Radio 2.22.28.25
And i try flash radio,hboot from adb. I dont flash hboot,radio because bootloader say: checking signature :failed

You will need a different hboot and radio to flash many Roms froyo or older
Or find a patched kernel

Being you have the most up to date version (which is good as you get a bit more ram) you are s-on - but you can flash the orange.nbh or flash firmware through recovery to revert back

There are some great Roms to try out if you must, but the best Roms for this phone will require your current hboot/radio setup
The Following User Says Thank You to demkantor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demkantor Ad-Free
23rd August 2016, 06:00 PM |#176  
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,957

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

You will need a different hboot and radio to flash many Roms froyo or older
Or find a patched kernel

Being you have the most up to date version (which is good as you get a bit more ram) you are s-on - but you can flash the orange.nbh or flash firmware through recovery to revert back

There are some great Roms to try out if you must, but the best Roms for this phone will require your current hboot/radio setup

Need flash file orange.nbh to turn off check signature of bootloader?

You have link cwm 2.x.x of htc dream? I only have ra recovery 1.7 and cwm 5.x and 6.x. With cwm 5 and 6 i dont flash old rom because updater script of old rom design to flash on ra recovery. With ra recovery,i dont see folder in 'flash zip file from sdcard' only can see file.zip on sdcard. I can see folder rom and file.zip on cwm. I hope bro have link cwm 2.x . Thank you for reply
25th August 2016, 04:00 AM |#177  
Quote:

Need flash file orange.nbh to turn off check signature of bootloader?

You have link cwm 2.x.x of htc dream? I only have ra recovery 1.7 and cwm 5.x and 6.x. With cwm 5 and 6 i dont flash old rom because updater script of old rom design to flash on ra recovery. With ra recovery,i dont see folder in 'flash zip file from sdcard' only can see file.zip on sdcard. I can see folder rom and file.zip on cwm. I hope bro have link cwm 2.x . Thank you for reply

The orange.nbh will change you to s-off and then from there you can use fastboot to flash what you need, just always be sure your radio and hboot are compatible - i can link you if you need or just find me (same user name) in android file host, i have some of the more important stuff there
As for cwm, i probably have this too, but truthfully i found amonra best for the dream and never had a rom i couldn't flash with this, just always need to have .zip on root of sdcard and they have to be signed zips
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)