Post Reply Email Thread
16th August 2010, 05:10 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrill

I think when he says that he means if you have to ask questions on how to set it up or how to fix your bootloop (when you prolly just forgot to wipe) don't install. He doesn't want to have to walk every person who doesn't understand how to set up swap or how to remove or add app through the processes. And i totally agree with him. Many rom pages get cluttered (over 200 pages) with a bunch of useless crap like how much swap people or using when they should be posting logcats or reporting problems. Much stuff like setups vary on what and how the user uses the phone for. So the chance of one person set up will prolly only work about 5% of the time. See even this post is useless but you asked so i answered. Again this is my opinion on why he said that.

If my head had a nail stuck on top of it, you've just hit it!

16th August 2010, 05:23 PM |#12  
OP Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narstyle

Also echoing the Force closing on G1's when flashed.

New version out.
17th August 2010, 07:38 PM |#13  
Flag D.C. Metro
Thanks Meter: 58

More
I would like to say, good work on this. I gave it a try yesterday since I had been running CM5 for a while (after an attempt to smoothly run CM6) on my G1. It was good until apps2sd was needed via Firerat's scripts. The phone was super sluggish and I was basically back to the same experience with my first try at CM6. This was after a full wipe and fresh SD card. I think I'll hold off on 2.2 until I change devices, but again, good work
25th August 2016, 05:29 PM |#14  
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,867

Donate to Me
More
Very smooth on my tmobile g1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android2.2, cyanogen, froyo, no-bloat, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)