20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By tscargo, Junior Member on 22nd December 2003, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2004, 09:38 PM |#11  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 13

More
job button works fine on ppc2003 i have it on my xda :\ just assign calendar or contacts to job button then load up jog button click on setup then apply it to the progs you want it to open.

prob i found with pc2002 with screen off is it doesnt come back on with the power button lol so here is screen on for peeps with pc2003 no need to install this if on pc2003 as it works fine on it

use button plus v2.0 from yorches site i find it better then jog button as it allows double tap buttons and doesnt go crazy when turniong screen off on tomtom 2 lol
Attached Files
File Type: exe screenon.exe - [Click for QR Code] (7.0 KB, 58 views)

10th January 2004, 08:37 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaman2k

job button works fine on ppc2003 i have it on my xda :\ just assign calendar or contacts to job button then load up jog button click on setup then apply it to the progs you want it to open.

prob i found with pc2002 with screen off is it doesnt come back on with the power button lol so here is screen on for peeps with pc2003 no need to install this if on pc2003 as it works fine on it

use button plus v2.0 from yorches site i find it better then jog button as it allows double tap buttons and doesnt go crazy when turniong screen off on tomtom 2 lol

I'm not withyou on this jog button thing bro. Can you talk us thru it again from the start. I have this program installed and cant get it to do anything. Much thanx...
10th January 2004, 08:59 PM |#13  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 13

More
install jog button then.....

assign either contacts or the calendar button to the shortcut in th startmenu so it starts up jog button.

then hold the button down you assigned it too....

you will see setup appear i nthe bottom left hand corner with the button still held in click on setup using the stylus then assign programs from within that menu its very simple to do :roll:

anyway found a better program its called button plus v2.0 download it from yorches site in the software section works much nicer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)