FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"myO2" on xdaII: can it be copied from xdaI?

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cheekymonkey, Junior Member on 18th January 2004, 09:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It was the app that I probably used the most, so is it possible? Yell searches and contacts integration, news etc. it really was the app I most valued whilst on the move.

It had active update as part of it... has anyone ever gotten anything through the version on the xdaII? I don't know whether there aren't any updates or whether mine's knackered.

Also, on another note I have just called o2 for the 10th time trying to get some costly text alerts to me stopped. The calls are costing me a fortune and each time they tell me that, yes, there will be no more alerts... but there always are. I really am getting sick to the high teeth of o2's crappy service. Any advice / specific numbers to call before I kick them to the kerb?

TIA guys.

20th January 2004, 10:15 PM |#2  
Bristol

More
The My O2 application is something I really miss now that I have switched from an XDA I to the XDA II.

If you manage to resolve this I would be really grateful if you could let me know.

Regards
21st January 2004, 05:33 PM |#3  
Flag Manchester UK
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I'm one of the Active Engine testers and do have access to the WM client. Unfortunately when loaded on my Xda II and one tries to use the updater to bring in the O2 system nothing is ever received, so I think they have dumped the system.

The USA 'channels' are available but not mant of those are of use to us in the UK.
21st January 2004, 06:26 PM |#4  
Bristol

More
I miss the access to Yell and also to AA Roadwatch / Routeplanning.

Why didnt they carry forward that application to the XDA II.

Steve
22nd January 2004, 03:56 PM |#5  
Flag Manchester UK
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Well I guess they must have had a fal out with the AE Corp, plus think there are alternatives via the mobile web... yeah right..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)