[TOOL] HTC One 2014 (M8) All-In-One Toolkit V2.0 [4-19-2014] [PERM ROOT]

Search This thread

Fairykhan98

Oct 25, 2015
I have htc one m8 international variant running on sense 7 and marshmallow 6.0 officialy . Can i also root it by this method ?

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
I have htc one m8 international variant running on sense 7 and marshmallow 6.0 officialy . Can i also root it by this method ?

It won't work, since this toolkit hasn't been updated for 2 years; and will install obsolete versions of TWRP and SuperSU. The result will probably be a bootloop or no boot.

Just unlock the bootloader via HTCDev.com, then flash current TWRP 3.0 via fastboot; and flash SuperSU 2.65 in TWRP to root.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Will this work with a US imported verizon HTC One M8 bought from grey market? I'm using it in India

You need to s-off by sunshine ($25 US) on the Verizon version (unlocking bootloader via HTCDev.com is blocked). Then you can unlock the bootloader (also with sunshine, or adb commands).

From there, install TWRP, custom ROM or root, or whatever it is you are looking to do.

http://theroot.ninja/

Reactions: negrowason

TharakaKS

Sep 18, 2013
Kegalle
Will this work on T-Mobile 32GB M8 variant? i'm on 5.0.1, S Off, Locked
How can I unlock bootloader on this device? is HTCDev support?

Ferhat78

Dec 6, 2014
PLEASE HELP ME , i flashed a ruu zip to my htc m9 sprint version , now my phone don't boot , i havn't acess to anything , adb or fastboot don't work , i tried vol+ + power , vol- +power and vol- + vol+ +power but nothing show , can someone help me pleaseee

morillo50

Aug 1, 2015
auxilio

señores tengo un HTC ONE M7, al cual se le va la señal, es decir, estoy hablando y se corta la llamada, y como desconozco de estos aparatos, no se si estoy equivocado y como ademas el celular esta bloqueado, he decidido desbloquearlo y rootearlo, y disculpen mi ignorancia, por eso el titulo AUXILIO y quisiera ver si me pueden ayudar a establecer mi equipo que es muy buena, la operadora mia es MOVILNET, en venezuela

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
PLEASE HELP ME , i flashed a ruu zip to my htc m9 sprint version , now my phone don't boot , i havn't acess to anything , adb or fastboot don't work , i tried vol+ + power , vol- +power and vol- + vol+ +power but nothing show , can someone help me pleaseee

You didn't give enough info to get an answer, but everyone be careful that you flash a ROM compatible with your phone variant. Sprint and Verizon do not use the same hardware as the rest of the world (China too). You run the risk of bricking your phone if you flash the wrong ROM.

qplioqa

Jul 16, 2016
thanks

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

very good thank u very much

Denenda

Sep 9, 2016
Just unlock the bootloader via HTCDev.com, then flash current TWRP 3.0 via fastboot; and flash SuperSU 2.65 in TWRP to root.

I have unlocked my phones bootloader via HTCdev.com. Can you please take the other things step by step? Or do you know a quide that can help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One M8. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Various useful commands
    - Install Recoveries
    • User Provided Recoveries
    • TWRP

Kernels
    • User provided kernels

- Link to this thread
    - Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
    - Link to the One Development thread
    - Boot Into Recovery/Bootloader/Phone
    - Flash kernel/recovery/RUU zip
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.
    wspc9t.jpg

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Devs for making us ROMS!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

Donations
    Downloads

www.hasoon2000.info

Mirror if the first link doesn't work.

http://d-h.st/users/hasoon2000/?fld_id=2808#files

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 3-29-2014
    - Initial Release

V1.0.1 Released! 4-8-2014
    - Added Support for Sprint (Use ClockWorkMod for the recovery)
    - Clarified some steps to make it easier to understand
    - Fixed some grammar errors

V2.0 Released! 4-19-2014
    - Added Philz CWM for GSM models
    - Updated TWRP to official builds for Sprint/GSM variants
    - Added a few S-Off commands for those who have S-Off
    - Cleaned the code up a little bit
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    V1.0.1 Released! 4-8-2014
    - Added Support for Sprint (Use ClockWorkMod for the recovery)
    - Clarified some steps to make it easier to understand
    - Fixed some grammar errors

Download is in Post 2.
    Hey thanks for the tool kit, it worked great and was easy to use. If anyone needs help just made a video on how to use this awesome tool.

How to Root HTC One M8 [ALL Variants]

http://youtu.be/Krw6H4gQ6g0

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app