Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2012, 06:58 PM |#11  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 295

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidsupra

volume down gets the htc phones where they need to be, considering this is the thunderbolt forum, the info is correct

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda app-developers app

You beat me to saying it. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

7th July 2013, 06:00 PM |#12  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 253

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon86

holy smokes
it worked on my samsung gt-i9003
thanks

holy smokes they still talk like that in Hoboken
7th July 2013, 07:12 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1,349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.balia1012

holy smokes they still talk like that in Hoboken

Holy smokes you resurrected a really old thread ::

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
7th July 2013, 08:35 PM |#14  
Flag Harrisburg, SD
Thanks Meter: 1,512

More
It seems that the dead are rising around here quite a bit. If it's the first sign of a zombie apocalypse, I'm going to wal-mart, they have food AND ammo. Lol
7th July 2013, 09:09 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1,349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw86

It seems that the dead are rising around here quite a bit. If it's the first sign of a zombie apocalypse, I'm going to wal-mart, they have food AND ammo. Lol

You're right about the food part but ammo is hard to come by here lately haha.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to disconnecktie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift disconnecktie Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 02:18 AM |#16  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw86

what ammo?
THE day it comes in it leaves the shelves.... "Gun Control"
.. have to wait another week just for another shipment to come in
The Following User Says Thank You to je2854 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift je2854 Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 04:02 PM |#17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots

The OP instructions should read "volume up" (to boot into recovery mode).. Pressing volume down boots into download mode.. lol

Sent from my blazing SGS i9000 using Tapatalk 2

Just to be clear, it is volume down. Unless you are holding the phone upside-down.
The Following User Says Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2016, 02:14 AM |#18  
Flag Tel Aviv-Yafo
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I know that this is an old thread, but the problem still appears, and perhaps the following will be a clue for people who care about this problem:

I have it on various versions of 6.x running on a virtualbox VM, where the host is Windows 10 and for the moment the host only has 4GB of RAM, so I only gave 1GB to the VM. The thing is: i can make the problem go away just by giving the VM 1500MB of RAM.
I believe that what this "solution" and the darling one of this thread have in common is that they are ways to deal with a machine which doesn't have (quite) enough RAM -- is that accurate?

One practical consequence is that if you do all the clean-up suggested earlier, and that works, but the problem comes back too soon, you might do better to install more memory or do something that will use less memory PERMANENTLY., not just until the cache fills up again.

I have 16GB on order, and once it's here, i will allocate 4GB to the VM. If you don't see any edit here, it's because I'm too busy having fun with my running "Process system" (sic) to post here .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)