FAKE FINGER PRINT - lock screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

WINE GLASS

Feb 8, 2009
I have had no probs keeping up with the releases, as with all threads you should check every post anyway before adding comments in case someone else has said the same, or the question has been answered.
And while checking the posts it is easy to see the download links.
If every release is on the first page, it is more likely that people download and not read the posts about any bugs that may be there and then complain there was no warning.

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
Please, from now on, refer to the main threadthat I put in the post right above yours.

Mods, I suppose you can close this thread since it would be better to keep discussion about this program centralized around the thread I posted above.

Thank you!

Enjoy the program :)

riguito

May 2, 2010
fingerprint

cool app works perfect on my HD2... well I thought for sure that there was already a phone with fingerprint lock (pantech or something) might be mistaken but will have to re-check thought it was kind of cool back then but did not like the way the phone looked, anyway it would be top of the line for a phone to have.
I installed the app directly to my phone not the sd card try that..

Amanda904

Jul 10, 2010
Formatting error

I received a formatting error when using the customize screen as well as a version expired when I tried to initialize the program in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.