FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR V2 KERNEL?

The kernel now used (No Name Kernel)

8 Vote(s)
50.00%
Latest stock kernel

8 Vote(s)
50.00%

[ROM][KERNEL][4.2.2/4.1.2]S.E.A.L. -2014/05/08- Updated V4

300 posts
Thanks Meter: 478

By bensonhsu2008, Senior Member on 16th October 2013, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2015, 05:54 AM |#1011  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Giving this a go now. Just got this tab from mother
3rd February 2016, 01:22 PM |#1012  
Thanks Meter: 458

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiXEGaming

Install the blackhawk kernel. It fixes the issues. Just clean cache and dalvik,flash the kernel and boom,done.

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Free mobile app

I've searched trough the gtab 3 section, but can't find a link for blackhawk kernel. Could you please provide it? Thanks!
EDIT: I've found!
30th April 2016, 04:17 PM |#1013  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Thanks
9th June 2016, 08:58 AM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
if im installed a new ROM (custom or Official ROM), is it will unlock simcard?
because my samsung tab 3 in locked simcard condition. Please Help Me...
9th August 2016, 09:27 AM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi all.

I am trying to download The Deleterious GSM V1.3.zip from OneDrive but download does not start.
Can someone provide an alternative download link?
File in androidfilehost.com is also corrupted.
Thanks
24th August 2016, 01:04 AM |#1016  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I flashed my T210R with Blackhawk kernal & seal rom and now my display is messed up!
Poor colours. Looks almost like black and white but a little bit of dull colour in there. Its also flickering/flashing a bit. Dunno whats going on. I'm going to try a different rom now.

EDIT:
After reading some past comments I tried to flash the kernal again. Seems to work now! Don't really like the boot logo (never saw it before) but not a big deal. at least it works now woohoo.

One issue I noticed after boot:
"This version LMT is expired, please install the latest version"

Whats LMT?
12th September 2016, 07:09 PM |#1017  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Gapps
Hello, this rom come with a Gapps pack?
3rd October 2016, 03:54 AM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
any luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonr6

Tried the latest on 210R and it boots but I get the screen flicker bug so unusable.

i have a t210r and i have tried seal v4 and nolekat. nolekat looked nice but lagged a lot. seal v4 screen flicker is annoying. what other roms have you tried? or have you found a solution to the flicker?
3rd October 2016, 05:52 PM |#1019  
Flag Klang Valley
Thanks Meter: 446

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinro11

i have a t210r and i have tried seal v4 and nolekat. nolekat looked nice but lagged a lot. seal v4 screen flicker is annoying. what other roms have you tried? or have you found a solution to the flicker?

There is no longer support for this ROM

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
27th December 2016, 02:55 AM |#1020  
Flag North Perry
Thanks Meter: 5

More
fixing LMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDraGun

I flashed my T210R with Blackhawk kernal & seal rom and now my display is messed up!
Poor colours. Looks almost like black and white but a little bit of dull colour in there. Its also flickering/flashing a bit. Dunno whats going on. I'm going to try a different rom now.

EDIT:
After reading some past comments I tried to flash the kernal again. Seems to work now! Don't really like the boot logo (never saw it before) but not a big deal. at least it works now woohoo.

One issue I noticed after boot:
"This version LMT is expired, please install the latest version"

Whats LMT?

"LMT is a tool for Android (tested already on multiple devices but should run on nearly all) that launches a command when perform single touch or multitouch gestures on the screen (In any app/screen/etc.). You can connect basic and advanced commands to any gesture LMT supports. In addition to the gestures you can activate a system-wide PieControl for navigation like the feature in the ICS stock browser (touch the side of the screen to activate it)."
direct quote from XDA forum found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1330150

I am not by any means an expert (AT ALL) but I know just enough to be dangerous so take this as you will, but what I did to fix it was this:
go to the bottom of the LMT 1st post ( the one I linked above) and download the 2.8 LMT apk
on your computer ( this seemed easiest but anyway you want to) use your winrar or unzipping program to open the SEAL4 ROM
in the folder labeled "system" there is an app folder. you will see LMT in there. delete it
rename the LMT_2.8.apk that you just downloaded to "LMT.apk" (no quotes)
put in the app folder that you just deleted the outdated version
Reflash the Seal4 ROM and you are all set!

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
CapnWalker

UPDATE: when I went into the settings and tried to load the "pie controls" the settings force close. you have to go into the LMT app in the app drawer. so All I really did was remove the "This version LMT is expired, please install the latest version" message. hmm. I'll work on this some more.
27th December 2016, 04:00 AM |#1021  
Flag North Perry
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Gapps not included
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacolamborghin

Hello, this rom come with a Gapps pack?

nope you have to get it
a google search found it several places but here is one:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22979706399755082
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread