Thanks Meter: 46

By U1138, Junior Member on 10th March 2013, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2016, 05:09 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HELP!
please helps me
my razr i this bricked and only access it as medfield drive , but everywhere so there is the option jb to icm unbrick my xt890 this in kit kat version , so when do the procedure it restarts bricked still why not have the dxn and ifwi for kit kat , someone is please ?
7th September 2016, 01:03 PM |#92  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how much time it takes .CMD .......... TAKES waiting for 10 mints still nothing found
14th September 2016, 12:09 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MUCH LOVE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U1138

Downgrading from JB to ICS through RSD Lite making nice bricks with black screen and flashing green light. Here is my unbrick method. It has only been tested on phones with unlocked bootloader.

I DO NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING! USE THIS METHOD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. Connect your brick to PC pressing the camera button.
2. Run xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup-1.0.3.exe and follow the instructions.
3. Run unbrick.bat.

I just made an account here to thank you it worked after i downloaded a missing .dll file and also disable the windows driver signature (thanks to the guy below who posted that, otherwise I would have given up )..great work, I'm really impressed!

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhii

how much time it takes .CMD .......... TAKES waiting for 10 mints still nothing found

For me it took about 4-5 minutes. Also try a different USB port, it wasn't detecting the device at all when I used a different port.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangyaaaaaa

does someone tested it successfully?!

Yes, just be sure to disable driver signature enforcement in windows (google it if you're not sure) and follow the instructions when you install the .exe file with the drivers. Works perfectly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)