Originally Posted by dyval
wipe cache and dalvik cache then reboot.
I will do the same. If it wont help , I will do clean flash again. If those problems listed down repeat, then I will probably downgrade, if there is no other fast MM rom.
When I do new flash, I do it super clean. I always delete and format everything.
1. After few months, lags are unbearable (v13 -> v13.4 -> v13.6)
Hope this will solve them. Sometimes phone rings and I need to wait 15 seconds before I can swipe for answer.
Sometimes apps freeze for eg 1.minute. After reboot it is ok for some time.
2. I still didn't find call recording app that records incoming voice when answering in window.
Without 100% call recording my phone is not what is supposed to be. A call recording machine.
- Does anyone know the app that always records calls?
- Can I somehow disable option window calls? That calls will never appear in window?
3. Where can I get original MM S5 messaging (sms-mms) app?
I'm using Textra now, cause it also like S5 supports send delay.
I bought PRO, but I'm starting hating it. I'm considering moving from MM v13.x to LP v11.
I know devs are doing hard job and we users-neggers always complain and write **** like this .
...but still focus should stay on stability and speed and primary features and call recording is one of them.
Don't read my complains. Will do fresh flash with v14. Tarmida, good job!!
Then I will write the goods and the bads