[Q] corrup videos after recording?

Search This thread

bbbblack

Jan 18, 2008
Nottingham
Is anyone else having an issue with their camcorder videos coming out unplayable through the gallery about a 1/3 of the time? i have full length videos with an exclamation mark popping up amongst other videos that i have.. but when i use a pc they play fine or they dont have an audio track. wtf? anyone else?

adambenjamin

Jun 17, 2010
Los Angeles
Yea. The same thing is happening to me. The old videos and all the old pictures i had installed as well would show up in the gallery with the little error image, until they just stopped showing up all together.

It happened after either slideroot2 or the newest slide radio update. I have been assuming its just a memory card issue caused by my computers media sync software being disconnected or something.

Are you rooted? on what?

bbbblack

Jan 18, 2008
Nottingham
Strange... I'm still on stock firmware from when I bought the phone.. I haven't rooted because I haven't seen a rom worthy of me doing so.. a few of my videos after they finish recording they jus become corrupt and unplayable even tho they were fine while recording.. one of them even had no audio track.. idk what's the problem