[APP][150+THEMES] - xSTANA - (NavBar / StatusBar) [ 01 JUN. - v2.5.0 ]

Search This thread

Cirra92

Jan 16, 2013
Nis
Xiaomi 12X
@deadlynounou Can you fix the MIUI 6 status bar icons? They are noticeably more transparent than others, they are not white, rather grey. Or is there any way I can edit them to be solid white? I like them a lot, but they are barely visible :/

SupremeOverlord

Oct 30, 2013
Chicago
I'm running rooted stock Nexus 6p. When the module is active it creates a Very noticeable lag when pressing the share button. Anyone else encounter this?

M.Ned

Apr 17, 2015
Can you add the ORIGINAL Xperia navbar buttons? Not the modified Zipop one, thanks.

sconly

Feb 26, 2012
Lancashire
Hello

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I only get 3 softkeys/buttons (back/home/recent) is it possible to add others, i.e. menu button?

I'm using the current version on Android 4.4.4 on a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - if that's any help.

Thanks

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2014
Don't know if it's because of Oxygen 3.0.2 but the battery won't theme. I tried the Sense theme but the old battery was still there and not the landscape Sense one.

TheHellSite

Dec 27, 2013
The icons for GPS, sync, alarm and volume don't change.
Even though the battery icon changes it keeps showing the sense charging animation when plugged into usb.
I am using the Percicle theme on HTC One M7 Android 5.0.2 Sense 6.
No other xposed modules except for xnotifications and sense toolbox (no statusbar mods selected here).
Oh and of course I bought prime.

EDIT: I just noticed that EVERY animated icon is missing and also most of the icons have a much bigger size than the stock ones.

Last edited:

hikihibiki

Aug 2, 2016
Doesn't seem to be theming the battery icon on my Xperia Z3 Compact running MM. I've tried enabling/disabling the percentage and everything like other people suggested but I'm not having any luck.

wtr1225

Mar 3, 2015
The navbar works fine but in my status bar the WiFi,data and battery do not theme/I am on a zte grand x max+ lollipop 5.1

matuszp

Apr 14, 2014
Hi.
On LG G3 after buying pro version will I be able to change pull down quick settings navbar icon?

Using free app does not allow that.

Thx

Last edited:

ionut16

Oct 11, 2014
Sibiu
Yes you will be able to change it using "personalised theme"
Is it possible to make it so that we could pick from the icons already there for the notification up/down/other extra keys?
The only solution I found so far was to decompile the apk and extract the images I wanted and then go back and select them from within the app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xSTANA

xstana_present.png

thumb1.png

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE USING xSTANA OR TALK ABOUT SOMETHIING THAT IS ALREADY MENTIONED

XSTANA is an XPOSED-FRAMEWORK module that theme your navigation and status bars.

• Adjust what icons to theme.
      • You can choose what icons to theme.

• Navigation Bar theme:
      • Apply an embedded theme on these elements : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only).
      • Apply a personalized theme with your own images on : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only), qmemo(LG), qslide(LG), dual window(LG), notification down/up(LG).
      • Adjust : background, scale-type, buttons color.
    • You should test at least one theme before upgrade to PRIME

• Samsung JB+ Touchwiz ROMS.
      • AOSP KK+ Based ROMS.
      • CyanogenMod Theme Engine.

• Bugs :
      • Longer recent and app listing charging time for some devices/roms.
      • Size of personalized buttons may change during device use. (depends on device).
      • Misalignment of icons in the status bar. (depends on themes and device used).

*FAQ*:
    • Why is my icon/button the the wrong one or wrong color?
      • Color adjustement is maybe activated, deactivate it from adjustment options.
      • Another module is in conflict with Xstana, maybe Tinted status bar, Flat style colored bars, GravityBox or other.
      • Xstana is not fully compatible with your device.

• What does/will Xstana NOT do?
      • It does/will not have darkmode icons/buttons.
      • It does/will not reorder icons/buttons.
      • It does/will not resize icons/buttons/bars.
      • It does/will not make navigation bar appear.
      • It does/will not buttons function.
      • It does/will not theme you battery icon if you use an aosp/touchwiz rom.
      • It does/will not make your status and navigation bars support translucent mode.
      • It does/will not color your status and navigation bars background when you are not in translucent mode.

• Why does Xstana not work at all?
      • Xposed framework is maybe not running on your device, please install it : Xposed-frameworkInstaller
      • Your device/rom is not compatible with Xstana.

LATEST THEMES :
    q0.png
    q1.png

q2.png
    q3.png

q4.png
    q5.png

q6.png

CHANGELOG : ( NEW v2.5.0. - 01 JUN.)

[*]v.2.5.0 :
    *** IMPORTANT : PLEASE RE-APPLY YOUR THEME. ***
    - Bug fixes

[*]v.2.4.9 :
    - Fix compatibility issues wih some roms
    - Most of statusbar themes are now free
    - All "Adjusments" are now free

[*]v.2.4.6 Beta :
    - Fix compatibility issues with Sony roms

[*]v.2.4.5 Beta :
    - Some code modifications.

[*]v.2.4.3 Beta :
    - Some code modifications.
    - Revert back to Xposed API 53

[*]v.2.4.2 Beta :
    - Bug "Personalised theme" not applied fixed

[*]v.2.4.1 Beta :
    - 23 new Navbar themes !
    - minor bug fixes

[*]v.2.4 Beta :
    -Important changes made in order to try to reduce the boot loading time.
    -Feedbacks are welcome.

• v.2.3.2 :
      - False positive piracy app fix.
    • v.2.3.1 :
      - IMPORTANT : Update from Playstore if you're a Prime user.
      - New button added to open "SubNa for Substratum"
      - Code optimization
    • v.2.2.0 :
      - 2 new navbar theme : Seight ( Galaxy S8 inspired softkeys buttons ) and Trixon
    • v.2.1.9 :
      - 1 new navbar theme.
      - small bug fixes
    • v.2.1.8 :
      - 5 new navbar themes (including Android N style).
      - small bug fixes
    • v.2.1.6 :
      - 3 new navbar themes.
    • v.2.1.5 :
      - 3 new navbar themes.
    • v.2.1.4 :
      - 3 new navbar themes.
    • v.2.1.3 :
      - 3 new navbar themes.
      - 1 new statusbar theme.
    • v.2.1.2 :
      - 3 new navbar themes.
    • v.2.1.1 :
      - 2 new navbar themes
    • v.2.1.0 :
      - code optimization and bug fixes

XSTANA is free on Google Playstore : DOWNLOAD
    ...Also on the Xposed Repository : DOWNLOAD THERE
    This doesn't seem to work for me. Running Dirty Unicorns based on Omni kernel on my Xperia T. The mock status bar and navigation bar within the app are greyed out and have a cross on them. I haven't been able to use it obviously but all the options seem to be marked as prime. Can we do anything without purchasing the prime version?

Sure, you have to slide right or left and you can apply between 12 navbar and 8 status bar free themes . I will test your rom to see what is the problem (it is for stock roms in first ). I run a stock lg g3 rom on my lg g2.
    Thank you to say me that, i'll fix it in the next version 1.4.0. for the 25/01/2015

i,ve just fix the gps icon in the v.1.4.0 :
    changelog:
    -APK size optimization
    -gps icon fix
    -3 new navbar themes
    attachment.php
    This doesn't seem to work for me. Running Dirty Unicorns based on Omni kernel on my Xperia T. The mock status bar and navigation bar within the app are greyed out and have a cross on them. I haven't been able to use it obviously but all the options seem to be marked as prime. Can we do anything without purchasing the prime version?
    New update 12/12 v1.3.8

every week i try to create new themes and funtions , now the v.1.3.8 is out :
    -New option to theme only the navbar background
    -2 new navbar themes
    -Bugs fixed.
    attachment.php