Help with on-screen keyboard

Search This thread

Ultrasone

Mar 15, 2010
I recently installed sense 2.1 on my TP and for about a day or two,the on-sceen keyboard is stuck in the MF Compact way...When I go to settings and I select the Full Qwerty keyboard, is stays the same.F**k it...
Do I have to perform a hard reset ? Cause if this is the case, I won't do it,cause reinstalling everything all over again takes time...

mlacomb

Apr 18, 2009
I recently installed sense 2.1 on my TP and for about a day or two,the on-sceen keyboard is stuck in the MF Compact way...When I go to settings and I select the Full Qwerty keyboard, is stays the same.F**k it...
Do I have to perform a hard reset ? Cause if this is the case, I won't do it,cause reinstalling everything all over again takes time...

When you see the keyboard icon in an app on the lower center part of the screen, click on it and hold. Eventually a keyboard picker will show up.

Drove me up the wall too. Seems to change it at random.

Ultrasone

Mar 15, 2010
Thx ... i know about the keyboard picker.in my case it wouldn't pop-out. Stupid ...I noticed yesterday that it is showing the full qwerty keyboard...seems to have a mind of its own :)