ROM[TB3-710I/TB3-710F][5.1][OFFICIAL] Stock rom for Lenovo Tab 3 7 Essential

Search This thread

ma.naeini

Sep 23, 2016
the link doesn't work!

hi
this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/00..._MP6V2_ROW.rar does not work.i could it download but after download the file can not be extract,maybe the password isn't true,maybe the file is damaged.by the way i need s000029 version for TB3 710I.
can you help me?

PhatBmt009

Jun 2, 2016
Buon Ma Thuot
Reactions: alb67

alb67

May 11, 2013
just downgrade from 31 to 29

hi hi
just downgrade.....for me 31 not rootable......
thanks to all for the firmwares
albi

Tzul

Jun 25, 2014
How to flash twrp with spft?
If you haven't already:
  1. Download and extract the SPFT.
  2. Download, extract, and install the Preloader USB VCOM driver (cdc-acm).

Then:
  1. Download and extract TWRP (e.g. for TB3-710F or TB3-710I).
  2. Run the SPFT, load the scatter file that was included with the TWRP download.
  3. Find the "recovery" entry in the partition table, click into its location column to load the TWRP image file.
  4. Make sure that SPFT mode is set to "download only", and that all checkboxes in the first column are empty, except for the "recovery" one.
  5. Click the SPFT download button.
  6. Connect the tablet to the PC via USB. The tablet must be off. If it's running, just shut it down or reboot.
  7. As soon as the tablet's boot process begins, the SPFT should find it and begin the flashing process.
Quick guide in picture form.

After flashing TWRP, you need to run it before you run Android, because otherwise Android will automatically restore the stock recovery and overwrite TWRP in the process.
To get to TWRP (or whatever recovery is currently installed), turn on the tablet by pressing and holding the power and volume-up keys for a few seconds until the screen turns on.

To root the tablet, download the latest SuperSU zip and copy it to the tablet (do not unzip it). Then install the zip file via TWRP's Install menu.

Last edited:

alb67

May 11, 2013
Thanks

thanks Tzul for your previous answer all ok with 31 upgrade now
..version 32 arrived.

Last edited:

tasqat

Oct 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am using WSO2 EMM to manage set of Lenovo Tab 3 710F devices. One of the key features in the tool that I can control device by installing an app that has access to permissions such as installing/uninstalling apps permission, and being able to install/update apps silently. This can be done by installing an android app part of wso2 product. https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM210/Integrating+the+Android+System+Service+Application

The documentation of WSO2 EMM states that I need to sign the app using the firmeware signing key, but I understand this involves the private and public keys, I checked the device and I found public key but not private key.

What do you recommend in this case to be done to get the app signed ?

tasqat

Oct 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am using WSO2 EMM to manage set of Lenovo Tab 3 710F devices. One of the key features in the tool that I can control device by installing an app that has access to permissions such as installing/uninstalling apps permission, and being able to install/update apps silently. This can be done by installing an android app part of wso2 product. https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM210/Integrating+the+Android+System+Service+Application

The documentation of WSO2 EMM states that I need to sign the app using the firmeware signing key, but I understand this involves the private and public keys, I checked the device and I found public key but not private key.

What do you recommend in this case to be done to get the app signed ?

So I got an answer from Tzul, thanks Tzul!

I am trying now to flash the ROM for 710F, I followed the tutorial in first post, and the flashing was successful, but when I switch on the device it will still show the lenovo original ROM.

What I am doing wrong ? I used this version https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24671318762848927

arminbih

Feb 23, 2015
Guys I have lenovo tb3 710f but build number 000026, on android 5.0.1 should I flash this rom? Is it faster and also can I update to 6.0?

sfvam

Mar 20, 2009
if any one can direct me to topics about custom roms for or even how to use cm themes on lenovo essential tab3 710i as i tried to flash the c-apps and didnt work this is a nice device just needs some care.thx :)

xsoul1337

Dec 1, 2016
Hi,
I was wondering if their was a how to step by step for flashing lenovo tab3
also will the new version of android 6.0 run on the device

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Hello,
Noob question inbound but is their a noob proof how to for flashing recovery and stock rom for TB3-710F

Top Liked Posts