Friendstream.apk and com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.apk

Search This thread

redd12345

Jan 15, 2009
Could someone please use Astro file manager and go into their system/app/ directory and copy the FriendStream.apk and com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.apk and send them to my e-mail? (Benjamin.bausch@gmail.com)

I am in the process of trying to port this program to the Droid Eris and The hardware seems to be the most similar, so I thought I would ask here. If anyone could do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it, as many of the Eris users have been trying to get this working on their phones with out flashing a custom rom.

Thank you all!!

Red.

greaserlg

Jun 18, 2010
Can someone email my the file or link as well.....Greaserlg@gmail.com
Thank you!!

Sent from my FroyoEris using XDA App

mosamjc

Nov 7, 2007
Or you could download the rom and extract it yourself. Enjoy.

Attachments

• com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.apk
    152.5 KB · Views: 6,591
  • FriendStream.apk
    34.9 KB · Views: 6,538

obsidianfury

Feb 25, 2011
Steelton
I would love this for my g2 but the downloads for it in this thread won't work. I'm running 2.2 on a rooted phone using (VISIONary) to give me root access. Any help to get it to work will be greatly welcomed

matt_b

Apr 19, 2010
Wichita
I would love this for my g2 but the downloads for it in this thread won't work. I'm running 2.2 on a rooted phone using (VISIONary) to give me root access. Any help to get it to work will be greatly welcomed

are you running an htc sense rom, or is it an aosp build? the htc widgets and apks only work with sense roms.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

becca0206

Apr 9, 2011
Friend Stream

Could someone please Tell me how and if it is possible to port the HTC friend stream widget over to the SPB Launcher ??? I have a Thunderbolt... Email: rmrburke@gmail.com

Last edited:

Droided Up

Mar 28, 2012
I downloaded the apk to my stock rooted Rom to replace the one I accidentally deleted but when I try to install it, it tells me application was not installed. And ideas?

X

xwasabi

Try to use root explorer copy the apk file into your /system/app

change the permission to rw-r-r
change the owner to root.root

Reboot the phone see if it work, else you may need to do a phone factory reset to take effect.

Not sure if your rom is deodex else you will need the FriendStream.odex and com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.odex which is tie to the rom version.

JoePhil

Jul 9, 2014
For HTC Wildfire S?

Or you could download the rom and extract it yourself. Enjoy.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing the apk; but would it work on HTC Wildfire S.

Would be very grateful if somebody could just help me out. [Deleted FriendStream.apk by mistake; left only with the widget which makes no sense :crying: ]