Sir_Obvious

Aug 21, 2013
Hamburg
Alien Run

Nice Idea :) So here is mine:

Your APP name: Alien Run

Category/Type: 2D side scroller/runner game

Description:

The gameplay is quite simple. You just have to get the star at the end of the level. Running is automatic, so you just have to jump and duck at the right moments It's really easy, but that's what (should) make fun There are twelve different level, so you shouldn't been done with this game too soon.

Link to Google Play: Alien Run

digitalmonarch

Feb 16, 2014
Allahabad
play.google.com
Meltinge

We have made a puzzle game called Meltinge. It's really challenging and intriguing once you get hold of the rules.

The basic theme is : You have to melt the differently colored ice cubes to water. A melted cube will further melt a similar color cube in its neighborhood, initiating a chain reaction. Over the course of the game you get various elements to make the game even more fun, and more challenge.

Google Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digitalmonarch.Meltingexmasfree
Windows Store: windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/meltinge/7a035148-4de8-43c2-afb5-5e60bfa9c2d1

CodeZyabra

Feb 15, 2014
Monster Puzzle Saga

Please rate our first game: Monster Puzzle Saga

It is a hard, but addictive puzzle game. The game is based on OpenFL and made with HaxeFlixel. It took us about 2 weeks to make this game and it was fun :)

Link to Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codezyabra.piratepuzzle

Attachments

• start.jpg
    start.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 38
  • gameplay.jpg
    gameplay.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Link900

Jun 23, 2014
You need to promote your app but you do not have any advertising budget?

Post it in this thread.

I will download and rate it :)

I do not know if it will be 5 stars review but i will review it for sure.

Theoretically if there where a 1000 of devs on this forum wanting to participate in this kind of promotion, and spent 5-10 minutes for app download every day, we could beam up any of apps to top new free category or at least you will not start with nothing, few stars at start may help you a lot.

if/when you have time, please try and rate my game X2
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...link900.x2Game

MarcWhoo

Jan 6, 2016
Very nice idea. Good to know that there are people out there trying to support each other :)

Here's my first app "Line Rivals":

Code:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=whostudio.linerivals&hl=en

It's a simple but tricky drawing (and racing) game, in which you compete against your friends offline, online or via Bluetooth. It's not that easy to explain in words, i recommend to visit the playstore-page for seeing the screenshots :)

(sorry, i am not able to use a real link, because i'm new to this forum)

Have a nice day everybody.

Last edited:

blackhawk2543

Jul 22, 2012
Bengaluru
sites.google.com
Zeus™ Music Strobe Light

Hey guys, It's nice to see all the apps on this thread and hopefully it has helped you get reviews and downloads. :)

I'm here to contribute by downloading your apps, and I hope you'd download mine. I've just released Zeus™ which is available for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sev7en.zeus

It uses licensed software to analyse audio from your mic and interpret beats and volume to make your flashlight groove to the music for a concert like experience!

Please do download and rate it! Anyone with a new app or an existing app, do reply to me or PM me. I always help a fellow developer out. :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to promote your app but you do not have any advertising budget?

Post it in this thread.

I will download and rate it :)

I do not know if it will be 5 stars review but i will review it for sure.

Theoretically if there where a 1000 of devs on this forum wanting to participate in this kind of promotion, and spent 5-10 minutes for app download every day, we could beam up any of apps to top new free category or at least you will not start with nothing, few stars at start may help you a lot.
    Here's mine! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codfishworks.msafe

A password management app for paranoid people :p

It allows encrypting passwords and saving them on NFC tags or on QR codes to print on normal sheets of paper.
    first free game - HoldIt

Would be great to hear you review :)

HoldIt - patience game

qrcode.png

The main goal is to make you and your friends sit all together in one place and socially interact with each other.

thank you and Have fun :)