FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Notification Tones?

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By 98tiburonfx, Member on 13th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am running CM7 and loving it, but I really miss a couple of the notification tones from samsung. Mainly sherbert and postbox. Is there anybody that could either just zip those two or post the whole apk. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 98tiburonfx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 98tiburonfx Ad-Free
 
 
13th May 2011, 08:04 PM |#2  
the_rogue's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Arrow
Here you go. This should be all of the notification and ring tone sounds from the original Captivate.

Just unpack the .rar and place the entire folder path on your external SD. System should pick up the path the next time you go to assign a notification tone or ringtone.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Media.rar - [Click for QR Code] (3.84 MB, 13299 views)
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to the_rogue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_rogue Ad-Free
13th May 2011, 08:50 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Thank You!
25th November 2011, 07:43 AM |#4  
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Thank you!

SGS 1, CM7, was really missing Postbox as my email tone! I couldn't find anything like it online, inlcuding with Zedge.
21st April 2012, 04:52 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thanks! I've come back to this thread a few times over the past year (and a few phones) to grab these.

Postbox, Cloud and Tweeters baby..
12th May 2012, 01:45 PM |#6  
fcck's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by lospulpo

Thanks! I've come back to this thread a few times over the past year (and a few phones) to grab these.

Postbox, Cloud and Tweeters baby..

Entirely TRUE!
15th April 2013, 03:04 AM |#7  
the_rogue's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Yes, I am resurrecting this old thread... but SD card got corrupted and I am so glad I posted these here. Now to download and back them up on the PC.
The Following User Says Thank You to the_rogue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_rogue Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 06:44 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ty! was trying to find where the files are hidden on my old Samsung Blaze 4g to transfer to my moto x, gave up and found this.
21st October 2016, 11:00 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Samsung Notification Tone "Sherbert"
Hello,
I have Samsung Galaxy 4 i337.... i have tried downloading Sherbert several times... after a few weeks it Disappears... revert to the Whistle Tone.
Tried your Link + it downloads but my phone says it cannot open file!
Help Please!! Only Tone that i can stand!

Thank You!



Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tiburonfx

I am running CM7 and loving it, but I really miss a couple of the notification tones from samsung. Mainly sherbert and postbox. Is there anybody that could either just zip those two or post the whole apk. Thanks.



---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Hello,
Im sorry i sent my Post to wring person...should have been you! Im new at this.... i sent it to person with the same problem.
My Samsung Notif Tone "Sherbert" disappears all the time....i have tried your link + my phone will Not Open it!!
Galaxy 4 i337
Help!!
Thank You!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rogue

Here you go. This should be all of the notification and ring tone sounds from the original Captivate.

Just unpack the .rar and place the entire folder path on your external SD. System should pick up the path the next time you go to assign a notification tone or ringtone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes