(Help) how can return back from rom (nogut NXT-C00B027) to any other rom ?

Search This thread

medicalman

Nov 2, 2010
Baghdad
this problem same as with me
my tips
yours data-partition decrypting with nouget boot and recovery
it is making boot to crash
1 now you must flash with [BOOT] [KERNEL] [B368] Decrypted & Insecure boot.img with adb fix
test to reboot but not boot
2 flash recovery.img extract from nouget that you first flash
test to reboot if can boot to recovery
ok sure
now you can dload with stock rom of your device
good luck
thanks for your informative replay
unfortunately before your replay i went to my official branch of huawei services
i told theme my device is a Chinese version and i flash another software to get an international version
they told me let the device with us and give us 24 hrs to see what is the problem
after 2 days i went to them they told me your device was locked and it can not be repair easily it need specific code from the main company to solve it and the code will delayed for more than one week !

so do you advice me to waiting them to solve the problem ( with the note of that the services told me if we can not get the code we will try to change the mother board ! with 64gb version ! ) so what is your advice waiting them or doing your steps ! ( please provide me with the important links of software to do these steps ) thanks

perna_hungarian

Apr 7, 2013
Budapest
unfortunately before your replay i went to my official branch of huawei services
i told theme my device is a Chinese version and i flash another software to get an international version
they told me let the device with us and give us 24 hrs to see what is the problem
after 2 days i went to them they told me your device was locked and it can not be repair easily it need specific code from the main company to solve it and the code will delayed for more than one week !

so do you advice me to waiting them to solve the problem ( with the note of that the services told me if we can not get the code we will try to change the mother board ! with 64gb version ! ) so what is your advice waiting them or doing your steps ! ( please provide me with the important links of software to do these steps ) thanks

I installed, and tried it L29, Nougat the B40 beta.
Return to EMUI 4.1, TWRP: full wipe and install the EMUI 4.1 Update.zip.
Yes, the update.zip, and not just the UPDATE.APP.
Check out the updater script,
There, the zip, is the command, the UPDATE: APP to extract, and install.
A TWRP recovery, implement, and writes back all partitions EMUI 4.1.
The partitions, you do not have access to fastboot mode.
Never exchange the recovery2 partition
I could not write, because the system partition, the img was great size.
The trouble is that, if you extract the Nougat beta update extractor, you can see that each partition. So, when we want to return to a android version, do I need, to write all of the partition.
However, if you want to restore a backup, only a few partitions touch, as are the fastboot mode.
Just install the original signature on all partition and in vain to write on top of a couple of pieces, the time will not go through, that is, the device will not boot.
Try to write TWRP recovery, and then install the full update.zip.

Excuse me for my bad English ... I hope I helped a bit ...:)

Reactions: medicalman

medicalman

Nov 2, 2010
Baghdad
finally i solve the issue by my self ( i mean i give my device to huawei customer services for one month but unfortunately the disappointed me and told me we can not solve your issue your phone is brake and i locked by specific code it is so difficult to find and solve it ! ) so i decide to get my phone back and try to solve it by myself !
thanks to God i do many trail by entering fastboot mode once flash the file [KERNEL] [B368] Decrypted & Insecure boot.img
then flash these file of android 7 ( system , boot ,cust,recovery ) then flash the sam 4 file of chinese version 368 all through ADB Tools program
then i connect my device to DC- unlocker and finally the pro program identify and find my phone and through its options within unlocking there is an option called factory reset protection erase i used it to solve the FRP issue and suddenly my phone get restart and do factory reset and finally i can flash the chinese version 368 through three button erecovey mode and al the things is OK !
Now my phone get back to its original locked boot loader and i update it through OTA update to latest version 386 !

MarceloAF

Dec 11, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
www.facebook.com
finally i solve the issue by my self ( i mean i give my device to huawei customer services for one month but unfortunately the disappointed me and told me we can not solve your issue your phone is brake and i locked by specific code it is so difficult to find and solve it ! ) so i decide to get my phone back and try to solve it by myself !
thanks to God i do many trail by entering fastboot mode once flash the file [KERNEL] [B368] Decrypted & Insecure boot.img
then flash these file of android 7 ( system , boot ,cust,recovery ) then flash the sam 4 file of chinese version 368 all through ADB Tools program
then i connect my device to DC- unlocker and finally the pro program identify and find my phone and through its options within unlocking there is an option called factory reset protection erase i used it to solve the FRP issue and suddenly my phone get restart and do factory reset and finally i can flash the chinese version 368 through three button erecovey mode and al the things is OK !
Now my phone get back to its original locked boot loader and i update it through OTA update to latest version 386 !

Wow, man, I'm stuck in EMUI5.0, NXT-DL00 or....better known as AL10, chinese, nothing ... NOTHING I do allows me to downgrade, could you explain me better how did this process?:fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Get original rom on sd card and use 3 key combinations it will work inchallah
    First he needs to flash all the img files from the firmware he wants to return to.
    Like system, boot, recovery and recovery 2
    Then reboot into Huawei recovery and then do dload by placing dload folder in sd-card
    Repeat a few times till u succeed
    Yes. That's right.
    System
    Boot
    Recovery
    Cust img files are enough. Not all

I installed, and tried it L29, Nougat the B40 beta.
    Return to EMUI 4.1, TWRP: full wipe and install the EMUI 4.1 Update.zip.
    Yes, the update.zip, and not just the UPDATE.APP.
    Check out the updater script,
    There, the zip, is the command, the UPDATE: APP to extract, and install.
    A TWRP recovery, implement, and writes back all partitions EMUI 4.1.
    The partitions, you do not have access to fastboot mode.
    Never exchange the recovery2 partition
    I could not write, because the system partition, the img was great size.
    The trouble is that, if you extract the Nougat beta update extractor, you can see that each partition. So, when we want to return to a android version, do I need, to write all of the partition.
    However, if you want to restore a backup, only a few partitions touch, as are the fastboot mode.
    Just install the original signature on all partition and in vain to write on top of a couple of pieces, the time will not go through, that is, the device will not boot.
    Try to write TWRP recovery, and then install the full update.zip.

Excuse me for my bad English ... I hope I helped a bit ...:)