FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,068
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th November 2016, 02:08 PM |#16021  
Junior Member
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

I have a FC when I open my Screenshots folder. (sdcard/Pictures | Grid view AFAIR)
log

If you're like me, you were probably using the large grid view for photos. The view options recently changed. There's now grid view (which is zoomable) and gallery view (also zoomable). I had this same problem and fixed it by going to a parent folder (such as Pictures) and changing to the new grid view. Once the issue is resolved I switched to gallery view for the folders that mattered.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjwhitta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjwhitta Ad-Free
4th November 2016, 02:30 PM |#16022  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Great file manager.
I made 4 skins (2 light and 2 dark) and one theme with changed icons.
Screenshots
Luna theme + skins
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilya333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ilya333 Ad-Free
4th November 2016, 02:38 PM |#16023  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
I'm new to xda and I'm surprised how many apps on xda are much better than playstore ones. This is simply the best explorer
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SibiMobile For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SibiMobile Ad-Free
4th November 2016, 09:18 PM |#16024  
simonbellu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 897
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwhitta

If you're like me, you were probably using the large grid view for photos. The view options recently changed. There's now grid view (which is zoomable) and gallery view (also zoomable). I had this same problem and fixed it by going to a parent folder (such as Pictures) and changing to the new grid view. Once the issue is resolved I switched to gallery view for the folders that mattered.

Just want to add some other information about this issue. I faced a similar situation when trying to pinch in/out in a folder with many pdf's before all thumbnails in folder are finishing showing their previews. It seems that the pinch feature is to much responsive and sometimes it stucks and you are not able to zoom thumbnails preview anymore for that folder (memory issue?). I solved with a similar workaround. I go to parent folder and then try to pinch in/out. When done, back to the previous folder and no issue anymore.
@HootanParsa could you set pheraphs a lower responsiveness for the pinch to zoom, if you think that an high responsiveness could cause rendering memory issue like this? Another little improve suggestion is to have an overlay popup displaying the current zoom percent when zooming, like fx explorer, this could be nice...
Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
4th November 2016, 09:23 PM |#16025  
Junior Member
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Just want to add some other information about this issue. I faced a similar situation when trying to pinch in/out in a folder with many pdf's before all thumbnails in folder are finishing showing their previews. It seems that the pinch feature is to much responsive and sometimes it stucks and you are not able to zoom thumbnails preview anymore for that folder (memory issue?). I solved with a similar workaround. I go to parent folder and then try to pinch in/out. When done, back to the previous folder and no issue anymore.
@HootanParsa could you set pheraphs a lower responsiveness for the pinch to zoom, if you think that an high responsiveness could cause rendering memory issue like this? Another little improve suggestion is to have an overlay popup displaying the current zoom percent when zooming, like fx explorer, this could be nice...
Thank you!

Not positive, but I think the problem with zoom "sticking" is actually that you have to pinch zoom ON the icons. This is easier in a folder with lots of files. If you have a single file or a single row of files, it's a bit harder. Like I said, I'm not positive on this. This is just what I've deduced from some minimal testing.
5th November 2016, 04:09 PM |#16026  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
evry time im trying to connect to SMB in bookmarks, its saing "failed to connect" my ip is changing and i have to refresh and add it again. it didnt happen in solid. how to solve?
5th November 2016, 09:29 PM |#16027  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviranx

evry time im trying to connect to SMB in bookmarks, its saing "failed to connect" my ip is changing and i have to refresh and add it again. it didnt happen in solid. how to solve?

Go into your router and set your PC as a static IP address.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sid32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sid32 Ad-Free
5th November 2016, 09:45 PM |#16028  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
lots of improvements in version 6.x
but smb connection failes in version 6. version 5 is ok in smb.
6th November 2016, 12:12 AM |#16029  
keen36's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
this file manager is incredible. so many features! great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to keen36 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift keen36 Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 01:28 AM |#16030  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Just a quick question. Why not pushing MiXplorer into Play Store?
6th November 2016, 02:17 AM |#16031  
IronTechmonkey's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,649
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali_

I'm using a nexus 5 with stock marshmallow.

I mean the list of completed tasks and operations.

What about different types of tasks? Do I have to manually wait and start each one? Is there an option to do it automatically one by one?

Ahhh, I don't know of any way to review a list of completed tasks other than checking out the MiXplorer log if you've got logging enabled. I don't use the merge tasked setting but in a quick test it groups tasks by type as you add them. Try exploring it a bit.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbasti

Just a quick question. Why not pushing MiXplorer into Play Store?

This question has been asked so many times and is so easy to find an answer to that most folks here find it irritating even though it may be a compliment to MiXplorer. Please search thread.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes