FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help need with XDII and Navman

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By plaver, Member on 13th March 2004, 09:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can anybody advise if the NAVMAN 4400 Bluetooth is compatable with XDA II, this info is needed urgently, I've just taken delievey of my nice new XDA II and I've found this NAVMAN for a good price.

Best Regards

14th March 2004, 01:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
it is for the full 100%
I have the navman with the MDAII but beware you have to download the paches. I you want i can e-mail you the official patches from navman itself, whicha are towas patches. which you can find on this site

I would say go for it. you will not find a better gps
14th March 2004, 02:49 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Re: it is for the full 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by lummac

I have the navman with the MDAII but beware you have to download the paches. I you want i can e-mail you the official patches from navman itself, whicha are towas patches. which you can find on this site

I would say go for it. you will not find a better gps

Thanks for the info, I missed offer because the auction has ended, I didn't want to end up with something that wasn't compatiable. If I end with a NAVMAN, I will take you up on your offer of the NAVMAN patch.
30th March 2004, 08:44 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
lummac, Got the navan 4410 etc, trying to bond, I keep get a request for 'pin' number have you ever heard of this, any idea????
6th April 2004, 03:46 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
send the patch
Did you receive the patch?
6th April 2004, 05:10 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/view...052&highlight=

PM me if it does'nt solve your problem.

Tomer
6th April 2004, 06:36 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
I finally got in to input the 'PIN' and get the NAVMAN to bond with XDA, but not by following the usual instructions as it still wouldn't allow me to exe the Charapin file in the XDA. When I ran the charpin exe file on my pc with the XDA connected via the cradle, I then started to bonding seq and everything worked fine. I've not yet used the NAVMAN in anger 'finding somewhere I don't know until this weekend and for the full test will be next week in Spain where I won't have a clue where I'm going and will only have the NAVMAN to navigate me round Alicantie and Valencia.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)