Thanks Meter: 0

By zotero, Junior Member on 20th June 2009, 01:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2009, 12:35 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
this post is really old. but now i found out whats the problem:

after A LOT of research i GUESSED that a problem might be some strange user names in my contact list. i am talking about characters like this ****: ÐØΓťšĹĦĨ (just examples..)
i changed their 1337 h4xx0r!!1111oneone names into something normal...

now its working

maybe this is going to help somebody.

25th July 2009, 07:59 AM |#12  

More
Unhappy Minature BeeJive
Is anybody elses BeeJive realllllly small when you enter the chat feature like so minature you can barely see the avatar or is it just mines? Thats the only thing i HATE about the Fuze does anybody have a fix or a tweak thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen02.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	208719   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen03.png
Views:	29
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	208720  
23rd January 2010, 08:12 PM |#13  
Flag tel aviv

More
after installing google traslator i get massge i have to install first NETCFv35.win.armv4i.cab

yet wile installing the NETCFv35 i get error i need first to start google this is catch22 !!!
any help ????/
thanks

baki69
20th March 2010, 05:31 PM |#14  

More
NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab
If you are having trouble making the error messages to work with NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab you might want to try to remove \Windows\System.SR.dll (backup, of course) and then installing the messages cab.
8th June 2010, 06:49 AM |#15  
Flag Hawaii

More
Question NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab and others...
im doing a forum search to try to find out what these netCFv..etc files are for but havent really figured it out. there are a few different ones out there, dont even know which I would need.

Ive also had programs tell me to install these net files before, but Im hesitant to start searching out and installing things I dont understand.

Im using stock rom (havent updated yet) for T Mobile USA HD2, with Cookies installed.

Any love for a noob?
28th June 2010, 12:33 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarp

If you are having trouble making the error messages to work with NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab you might want to try to remove \Windows\System.SR.dll (backup, of course) and then installing the messages cab.

i have the messages cab installed, well it tells me it is anyway

i get that same error BUT i can't locate the file you mention, where should it be ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)