881 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,472

By Cotulla, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 7th February 2012, 06:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2012, 08:02 PM |#101  
Flag Lukavac
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Beggars can't be choosers. If you come here and ask people to help you for FREE and to answer your questions for FREE, then consider being more polite. Thats also for FREE you know...
No harsh feelings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocko92

First of all, i posted on 2 DIFFERENT CUSTOM ROMs.
Second of all, im missing the point where u answered me that.
And third, but not last, LEARN SOME ENGLISH FOR GOD'S SAKE.

No harsh feelings.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
The Following User Says Thank You to hatuna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hatuna Ad-Free

17th March 2012, 03:57 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I cannot access the internet with my data connection ever since installing the DFT rom. At times, I can turn flight mode on and off, it will work momentarily. But 90% of the time, I can no longer use my data connection. I get the standard IE error when it cannot connect to a page.

Any suggestions?
17th March 2012, 09:50 AM |#103  
Flag Littleborough, UK
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSiDx

I cannot access the internet with my data connection ever since installing the DFT rom. At times, I can turn flight mode on and off, it will work momentarily. But 90% of the time, I can no longer use my data connection. I get the standard IE error when it cannot connect to a page.

Any suggestions?

Do you have wifi and data connection on at the same time? Its probably due to the bug that was introduced when internet connection sharing was activated. There are lots of people with problems with it but so far no actual fix. You either need to switch wifi or data connection off (toggle or airplane mode) as they seem to want to fight over each other for connection.
17th March 2012, 11:56 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by degsyh

Do you have wifi and data connection on at the same time? Its probably due to the bug that was introduced when internet connection sharing was activated. There are lots of people with problems with it but so far no actual fix. You either need to switch wifi or data connection off (toggle or airplane mode) as they seem to want to fight over each other for connection.

No, this occurs when my wifi mode is turned off as well. It leaves me extremely frustrated when I am not at home or work and unable to connect!
12th June 2012, 04:32 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 312

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSiDx

No, this occurs when my wifi mode is turned off as well. It leaves me extremely frustrated when I am not at home or work and unable to connect!

Have you tried using Samsung's Network Profile app on the marketplace?
25th June 2012, 01:27 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
First , thx for this very good rom,

But have few problems,

1. if i get incomming call what is longer than 1 min, my proximity sensor is not working and my screen stays black when i remove it from my ear. i must press short power button to turn the screen on. It happend not every time, so i guess it can be some bug ?

2. HTC Hub is implemented in the rom so no need to install something (?), big tile is nothing showing, and the small tiles are not refreshing the last visited state will be shown only. Any idea why is not working on Omnia7 ?

1 suggestion :
Registry Editor are obsolete (some system keys can not be modified or deleted with this tool) , it should be replaced with WP7 root tools
26th November 2016, 10:38 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello
merci
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)