FORUMS

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

5,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,893

By AdamOutler, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 5th January 2014, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2016, 07:05 PM |#351  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Links not working why?
Hello,

Links for JOdin3 are not working, why?

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonkateuton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wonkateuton Ad-Free
6th October 2016, 03:37 AM |#352  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkateuton

Hello,

Thanks

bumpy bump

I'm looking for the same installs and the links are not working for me either.
7th October 2016, 03:45 PM |#353  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,296

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lumbergh

bumpy bump

I'm looking for the same installs and the links are not working for me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkateuton

Hello,

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdiddle75

Hi guys, the links above are not working & I'm having a very hard time finding Jdoin3 for MAC OS X Can someone help me?

I have re-upped my latest version I had for JOdin3 here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=20803
As the above link sometimes seems to stop working (XDA wassup??) here a mirror: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673956719939825345

EDIT:
20 downloads in 1 day. 0% clicked thanks. Can't believe that at least coming back to click on thanks is too much for you. I really understand why so many ppl decide to NOT help others if this one click is too much for you.
Ok I don't care. suck as much and often as you like but don't cry again if some day no one will be here to answer or help.

EDIT2:
Thanks for all those given a proper thanks click in the meantime!
Yea time goes by and JOdin is included since a long while even in FWUL ( https://bit.do/FWULatXDA ). Check it out

EDIT3:
AFH mirror added (see above)

The Following 238 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2016, 02:03 AM |#354  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

20 downloads in 1 day. 0% clicked thanks. Can't believe that at least coming back to click on thanks is too much for you. I really understand why so many ppl decide to NOT help others if this one click is too much for you.

Ok I don't care. suck as much and often as you like but don't cry again if some day no one will be here to answer or help.

I see you, fam
Created an account just to click thank you. You deserve it, bro.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lakkyc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lakkyc Ad-Free
12th October 2016, 03:41 PM |#355  
Flag Birlenbach/Fachingen
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@steadfasterX

Thank you, you saved my day!
I have the THX button not overlooked ----> PUSH

best regards WormCodeRed
The Following User Says Thank You to *WormCodeRed* For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift *WormCodeRed* Ad-Free
23rd October 2016, 11:03 AM |#356  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you
I think, haven't tried it yet but it looks good, thanks for the upload
6th November 2016, 02:39 PM |#357  
Flag .

Donate to Me
More
Thanks Broseph Smith. You've really came in clutch for me as I've officially got myself a bootloop and I'm struggling to fix it..... :/
13th November 2016, 08:41 AM |#358  
Flag Zábřeh
Thanks Meter: 1

More
JOdin3CASUAL-r1035-dist me after updating the Xbuntu stopped working. Unfortunately not start even after reinstalling java 7.8
3rd December 2016, 07:42 AM |#359  
Flag Stuttgart

More
Unfortunately, Jodin can not be downloaded for a very long time. I'm trying to download jodin3 but the official download link keeps timing out.

Why is that so? Why does the developer not offer the last version for download? Other developers, for example Chainfire, offer the latest version for download at XDA
3rd December 2016, 01:54 PM |#360  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,296

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeCaNo

Unfortunately, Jodin can not be downloaded for a very long time. I'm trying to download jodin3 but the official download link keeps timing out.

Why is that so? Why does the developer not offer the last version for download? Other developers, for example Chainfire, offer the latest version for download at XDA

I don't know why Adam is ignoring us but in the meanwhile you could download the latest file here (if you like);
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=353
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2016, 04:59 AM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Thanks for the latest file. I hope this does not get abandoned. Seems like an awesome tool to have as I have recently left windows for KaOS and love it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)